Dingos

• Replies 241
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

"You are a big fool you receptacle for masturbateional fluids with the intelligence of a sexual act. I refute the statement in that you infer, I suggested, that you were going to Australia to gain the

Don't know of any Dingo/grey crosses here but I'm sure people have tried it.Dingo's are wild animals, even when raised from pups they have an instinct to roam and have to be kept in enclosures.I had a

Mate everyone as learnt to just humour bill everyone knows it’ll be a different story face to face that’s why they humour him??It’s always the same I had a guy on a fb group that didn’t like the fact

Posted Images

15 minutes ago, billhardy said:

Thing his katchum those that know me know they can trust me with there lives how about you and that smelly c**t socks atb bill

Plenty have trusted me with their lives bill in real time situations not in your fantasy world. 

• Like 3
9 hours ago, iworkwhippets said:

come on lads pack it In, life is to short to be slagging one another off like this, sometimes its best to keep ones opinions to themselves,

Alas Mr Iworkwhippets, it is all too easy for people take umbrage and perceive things a little  personally on the internet, it appears, as one is unable to see the twinkle in the eye that shows a jest or none hurtful jocularity, that the words are oft interpreted as portraying an unintended measure of malice. 

Regards

Verandi Corydon Esquire.

• Like 1
16 minutes ago, Dyslectic said:

Alas Mr Iworkwhippets, it is all too easy for people take umbrage and perceive things a little  personally on the internet, it appears, as one is unable to see the twinkle in the eye that shows a jest or none hurtful jocularity, that the words are oft interpreted as portraying an unintended measure of malice. 

Regards

Verandi Corydon Esquire.

Is it possible for a chimney to be jocular 

Fexs sake, I just skipped a lot of pages because I was bored with this stuff...........................Must've takenup 3/4 of the thread by now.

One thing about those dingos, they had a lovely rolling gallop, kind of like a running dog to my eye.

Edited by Maximus Ferret
  • Like 1
16 minutes ago, Maximus Ferret said:

Fexs sake, I just skipped a lot of pages because I was bored with this stuff...........................Must've takenup 3/4 of the thread by now.

One thing about those dingos, they had a lovely rolling gallop, kind of like a running dog to my eye.

Yep it's possi le so ks undercover got a breeding program going. Atb bill

54 minutes ago, Maximus Ferret said:

Well back in the day the master of game reckoned the rolling gait of a wolf was deceptively fast and it was witnessed that a wolf blew out 3 strings of greyhounds 9 dogs ran in pairs in relay ,could be true but more likely they dint fancy it

• Like 3
On 25/11/2019 at 21:34, Black neck said:

Well back in the day the master of game reckoned the rolling gait of a wolf was deceptively fast and it was witnessed that a wolf blew out 3 strings of greyhounds 9 dogs ran in pairs in relay ,could be true but more likely they dint fancy it

It would have bee. True a alsation can gallop fa a good distance we has one that used taag gallop alongside a Ford popular for gas long has we drove round an old aerodrome  running long ears on horse ba k with jukels a deerhound a alsation and mixed bunch of curs flushing them now that was sport of kings done it wish as could go there again. Ut the memories are here ta stay atb bill

Memories are really all we can take with us...

Its strange,..but as each day passes, I seem to remember more things....?

I saw my first and only Dingo, several years back,..he was kept in terrible conditions, in a run-down private zoo...

Seeing, something still burning wild, in his sad almond eyes, made me go in search of an Oz Heeler,....I'm so glad that I did...:good:

img Scans249.jpg

http://www.chalkwarren.co.uk/

• Like 6
1 hour ago, billhardy said:

It would have bee. True a alsation can gallop fa a good distance we has one that used taag gallop alongside a Ford popular for gas long has we drove round an old aerodrome  running long ears on horse ba k with jukels a deerhound a alsation and mixed bunch of curs flushing them now that was sport of kings done it wish as could go there again. Ut the memories are here ta stay atb bill

true with the Alsatian  regards there pace deff and stick 4/8 grey in it as well not going to be that slow either, Buck my 1x gsdx grey  got long stride on him. when ive been out with other lads with there lurchers, 1st thing they said, was they were surprised  by his speed, ok plenty of other type lurchers faster , but for a 28in 90 lb dog he can cover ground fast. he 7 now  , but can fill me freezer if need be .

• Like 2
45 minutes ago, keepdiggin said:

Has buck been bred from yet ray? Would u want a pup off him?

Buck wouldn't be hard 2 stud he jumping on my little bull grew and she were no where near season ray kidded on 2 few people at the midland that we was lining the pair so we took some deposits and ran off 

• Haha 1