Sign in to follow this  
bunnyboiler

More bad press

RSPCA trainee inspector says "There may also be an offence of lamping here "!!!!

Where do these idiots get their ideas from?

Shining a lamp on anything is not an offence ,it's the killing of the cat that's wrong here ,I swear these buffoons are under the impression or want the public to think that owning a lamp and a lurcher is a criminal offence .

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, zigzag dan said:

RSPCA trainee inspector says "There may also be an offence of lamping here "!!!!

Where do these idiots get their ideas from?

Shining a lamp on anything is not an offence ,it's the killing of the cat that's wrong here ,I swear these buffoons are under the impression or want the public to think that owning a lamp and a lurcher is a criminal offence .

If they say it enough and enough of the public believes it then it will come to pass. 

• Like 2

Just now, dogmandont said:

If they say it enough and enough of the public believes it then it will come to pass. 

Yes of course,the problem nowadays is the public think all hunting is illegal,with the media feeding them lies , police telling them to report anything,to make their lives easier it's made the lurcher owner in the same bracket as  a paedo and more dangerous than a Muslim suicide bomber !!!

• Like 3

You’d be amazed at how many lads think the killing of cats with lurchers is perfectly acceptable to do 

Personally I rate those that do with dog thieves 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, THE STIFFMEISTER said:

You’d be amazed at how many lads think the killing of cats with lurchers is perfectly acceptable to do 

Personally I rate those that do with dog thieves 

I don't agree with that to be honest mate not condoning it but to categorise them in that way bit ott for me I'm sorry to say nowts said about cats killing songs bird and kids pet rabbits and stuff like that I've sat with some real genuine dog men as s youth who have told me many a tale off digging feral cats with terrier and stuff like that 

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, Penda said:

I don't agree with that to be honest mate not condoning it but to categorise them in that way bit ott for me I'm sorry to say nowts said about cats killing songs bird and kids pet rabbits and stuff like that I've sat with some real genuine dog men as s youth who have told me many a tale off digging feral cats with terrier and stuff like that 

same here mate , i dont condon it either ,  but you can bump in to cats when out at night, more so i think than in the day . a cat can give real bad bites, i had old bitch that got bit by a cat , called her off, the cat ran away, thought no more about it. next day  her left leg was  twice its normal size, got her down to vet, and he kept her in on a drip,  if i had left it another 8 hours she have had her leg off, bad news are cats. my big dog Buck is a fecker for them , i have to really watch him, he  bust them up same as charlie. i not cat lover , but people keep them a pets, so got to respect other people, we all like different things.

4 hours ago, Penda said:

"Kids pet rabbits" what if the cat is a kids pet? Or a old persons only pal?

Don't like their killing everything and shit everywhere either. No need to act a c**t. Feral cats are vermin..

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, Gilbey said:

"Kids pet rabbits" what if the cat is a kids pet? Or a old persons only pal?

Don't like their killing everything and shit everywhere either. No need to act a c**t. Feral cats are vermin..

Very true but how does a feral cat start 🤔 I mean the rspca won't even rescue them for starters if a cats abandoned and how do even define a feral cat I mean you can go on and on I think to many people get on there high horses about things like this and it's ridiculous any body here watch Tom and Jerry 🤣

Ferals aren't normally sitting a few feet off, or knocking about their owners garden.... T & J was much better than the shite they've got now 👍

Definitely should be more done about feral cats

You misunderstand the post lads 

I talking about the intentional killing of cats with running dogs by lads in towns etc when walking them 

it’s a vile thing to do ,

accidents happen but the reality of setting dogs on cats is that it’s likely someone’s pet 

• Like 1

I cant stand cats but seen few accidents with them thing i allways think is its some lonely old doris only pet. 

16 minutes ago, C.green said:

I cant stand cats but seen few accidents with them thing i allways think is its some lonely old doris only pet. 

It's either a Doreen or Doris 

I Dont follow the hunt but the toffs in red coats only do what they love doing the same as we do that is why hunting as gone tits up we dont stick together 

• Like 1