Liverpool

2 hours ago, Blackmag said:

Question for you buddy when you see young players like this and then they can't get game time after showing so much promise  and are sold on but then get bought back for big money the likes of sancho who's transfer is going to happen pogba is another  example  who do you blame it seems Chelsea are bad for letting players go then wanting them back acki is another 

Gilmour isn’t an overnight sensation , he’s been coming a while quietly in the wings. 

One thing is a million percent though. If he’d stayed at rangers , he’d have been kicked all over the spl by now. I’m very happy that he’s started breaking through as it finally looks like Scotland are getting a break with some decent youngsters again . 

• Like 1

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Easy starting a topic about your club when they’re sitting top. Takes a real man to keep a thread going to over eighty pages for the 52nd best club in the country. Ahhh, now that’s Bisto ?

Klopp out ..     Been saying it for weeks now  Henderson and Milne .let's gone   Salah over the hill   Firmino teeth too white    Mane what the fuks going

I think plenty of chaps of my/our generation will be quite pleased that the big team when we was all young are back on top......i always said id love to of been a Liverpool fan but you cant just choos

Posted Images

6 hours ago, THE STIFFMEISTER said:

Gilmour isn’t an overnight sensation , he’s been coming a while quietly in the wings. 

One thing is a million percent though. If he’d stayed at rangers , he’d have been kicked all over the spl by now. I’m very happy that he’s started breaking through as it finally looks like Scotland are getting a break with some decent youngsters again . 

Lampard doesn't seem to be scared of playing kids I know his hand was forced at the start but when you see the kids say Chelsea have let go then they go on to big things de bruyne was one of many I hope the kid gets his chance more and most likely will under lampard than say someone like moriuno 

I think it’s just a case of some players may develop better under a different coach or regime, a kid that’s not quiet doing it at one club could absolutely blossom at another type thing. 

• Like 2

Whoevers letting that Gilmour kid go out playing football on a school night should be ashamed of themself ?

The boy only looks about 11....what a talent !

Edited by gnasher16
  • Like 2
  • Haha 2
4 minutes ago, sid g said:

Could be just the pressure sid after a few loses and thinking they were wronged for the first goal 

• Like 2

Watched the second half of hammers vs gunners and to be fair the hammers should of won

watched burnley vs yids

burnley played well and again deserved to win. Spurs were crap

just started to watch Liverpool vs bournemouth 

15 mins in 

• Like 1
3 hours ago, sid g said:

Ahh come on mate, it ain’t boring f***ing rugby.

I saw it on MOTD and there was nothing wrong with it, if you don’t feel like that after a wobble with your team you may as well take up bowls......the dude was feeling it and so he should.

• Like 2
1 hour ago, sid g said:

good result for man utd. 

I'm glad Ole has been given time mate, hes started to.put together a decent team.now, 

Rashford will love playing with Fernandes...

Still in the running forna couple of cups and having a go at 4th place...I'm happy with that..

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
1 hour ago, sid g said:

turning the corner a bit mate maybe ship a few out  and a few in next season ?

Now Fernades is in and performing well.from the off, I'd be surprised if Pogba wasnt moved on, the youngsters are coming on well too...as long as there is steady improvement you've got to stick with Ole

• Like 2
1 hour ago, NEWKID said:

Now Fernades is in and performing well.from the off, I'd be surprised if Pogba wasnt moved on, the youngsters are coming on well too...as long as there is steady improvement you've got to stick with Ole

Be better for united if they moved him on in summer seems to be  better atmosphere about united lately

??????

I f***ing love things like tonight, absolutely brilliant from athletico. 

The last few weeks have been torture from the koppites , greatest premier league team ever , gonna win the lot, who are united ? , carragher leaving GIGGS out for mane in a combined united Liverpool 11...the assumption that they’ll win the treble . 

absolute poetic justice for Liverpool tonight . 

Have that 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

It's a rarity i post anything about football, on here, or on any social media.

They call us bitter blues but this season has been a 'bombardment' of redshite abuse. I never rowsed, said f**k all, resigned myself to the fact of how good Klopp is as a manager and how game by game, he has taken a 'decent' team to the top of the Prem and so comfortably too!

But the facts/cracks are there.... A 'decent' team, when all about them in the Prem are mediocre...

But its ALL about the title eh..? Is it, when you've always said the CL is your trophy. And then to get knocked out at Anfield...!!

Well, here's to all us bitters, all of us at woodison, for you 'piss stinking' kopites who don't realise that the reality of 'bitter' is the other way round...

???

FB_IMG_1583966984909.jpg