Liverpool

290AF81B-64C5-4CFF-B49B-61CFF4F8F67A.jpeg.00ec21924e5dfa5409be56ad8dfe0777.jpeg39D64A62-2397-43AF-A95B-AE7096369959.jpeg.5aca0ab4b77db100669da62b66152066.jpeg

Was at Sligo Rovers v St Patrick’s Athletic tonight, decent to get to football but the standard is lowish non league in the UK.

The pace is very slow, this is top tier league of Ireland.

St Pats were the much better team, more intense, hard working, hungrier and came out 2-0 winners.

The refereeing was as terrible as normal here in Ireland 

• Like 1

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Easy starting a topic about your club when they’re sitting top. Takes a real man to keep a thread going to over eighty pages for the 52nd best club in the country. Ahhh, now that’s Bisto ?

Klopp out ..     Been saying it for weeks now  Henderson and Milne .let's gone   Salah over the hill   Firmino teeth too white    Mane what the fuks going

I think plenty of chaps of my/our generation will be quite pleased that the big team when we was all young are back on top......i always said id love to of been a Liverpool fan but you cant just choos

Posted Images

9 minutes ago, Blackmag said:

What do you reckon to the banning of u12 heading a ball wilf under the new guidelines set out 

It’s a ban on using it in training sessions under 12 mate, then a limited amount per age group upto seniors.

I actually don’t think it’s a bad idea, after all they have to use head protection boxing or any head contact sport.

Its basically legislating for idiots imho, you can bet some tit somewhere is taking the tallest 11 year old in his squad and pinging balls in for him to head for half and hour in order to get “an edge” !

No reason for it, the only place it could be valid is in static suspended balls and almost no amature team has that equipment.

Edited by WILF
  • Like 1
On 19/02/2020 at 16:37, WILF said:

Quiet a good result for my little hammers tonight, only 2 goal loss.

Apparently we were as shite as I expected.

west ham played really well, a team with character to be fair

i watched them last week against city and thought they had something as a team but they sure didnt click

last night the surely clicked together. it was one of the most enjoyable games for a while.

they deserved the draw but liverpool were relentless in keeping the record going.

i would like to see more WH games tbh

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, big sid said:

another season and max will meet you on the way down for you up for him

Only difference is, I’d watch the hammers if they were non league and be just as happy......as long as football is played the right way, trying to do the right things and with the right attitude then I don’t give a bollocks about the result.

• Like 1
16 hours ago, WILF said:

Only difference is, I’d watch the hammers if they were non league and be just as happy......as long as football is played the right way, trying to do the right things and with the right attitude then I don’t give a bollocks about the result.

of course you would. 

fd6e23d1d4d7b12f19766a996e346da3.jpg

On 25/02/2020 at 14:17, Ted Newgent said:

west ham played really well, a team with character to be fair

i watched them last week against city and thought they had something as a team but they sure didnt click

last night the surely clicked together. it was one of the most enjoyable games for a while.

they deserved the draw but liverpool were relentless in keeping the record going.

i would like to see more WH games tbh

Im no tactician but playing 5 at the back against City was a bad move it doesnt just encourage sides to come at us but drains our own confidence....against Liverpool we played 4 at the back and looked really good and expressive i thought....like you say Ted it was an enjoyable game and gives a slight glimmer of hope for survival.....Southampton at the wknd is a massive game for us if we lose that i think we're doomed.

Whos your team Ted ?

• Like 2
1 minute ago, gnasher16 said:

Im no tactician but playing 5 at the back against City was a bad move it doesnt just encourage sides to come at us but drains our own confidence....against Liverpool we played 4 at the back and looked really good and expressive i thought....like you say Ted it was an enjoyable game and gives a slight glimmer of hope for survival.....Southampton at the wknd is a massive game for us if we lose that i think we're doomed.

Whos your team Ted ?

Liverpool mate

born n bred a scouser

8 hours ago, gnasher16 said:

Whos your team Ted ?

Was it fulham whos fans chanted constantly for 90mins?

i enjoyed their games last year also