Yn Manninagh

Jailed, and no dogs for ten years

34 minutes ago, Daniel cain said:

around here it's been on top since those wankers took those undercover reporters out 🙈lots of decent lads have given up the dogs.....not worth the  hassle.folks keep telling  me my lurchers a wolfhound😂 I tell them it's a beddy whippet x I got for flyball off Davie  handjob🤓 my terriers are rescues 👍

Beddy whip x 😂😂😂😂😂 brilliant 

There are idiots like him yes more than one! in every village up and down the UK. Quite a few of them will have an account on here.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

5 hours ago, Daniel cain said:

around here it's been on top since those wankers took those undercover reporters out 🙈

Guilty and sentenced this week, C.L got 26 weeks the others got less, even his grassing couldnt save him this time

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, joe ox said:

Quite a few of them will have an account on here.

All the 1s convicted last week were/are on here, seen lads dribbling over their posts, if truth be told they're fckn wankers

• Like 5

1 minute ago, baker boy said:

All the 1s convicted last week were/are on here, seen lads dribbling over their posts, if truth be told they're fckn wankers

What was their usernames bb? 

13 minutes ago, dogmandont said:

What was their usernames bb? 

Not my place to name them mate, dont want anyone reading old posts and involving others, just hope certain members have learned a lesson and steer clear of them in the future.

25 minutes ago, baker boy said:

Not my place to name them mate, dont want anyone reading old posts and involving others, just hope certain members have learned a lesson and steer clear of them in the future.

Fair enough. 👍

• Like 1

2 hours ago, baker boy said:

I was just guessing! if they weren't on here they would definitely be on FB that place is even more full of idiots than this place! I have been gobsmacked by some of the stuff posted on fb pages " let the dog see the hare " being the main one.

• Like 2

I wonder how many names were dropped trying to impress the reporter,  I'm surprised many, many more doors haven't come off

• Like 5

10 hours ago, king said:

i was talking to a girl years ago in work.my hand's were covered in red lines (cut's) from the brambles.how did you do that she said.

i said i was out ferreting yesterday...her reply was...well what do you do with all the ferret's you catch...

i was talking to the brother in law a while back about ferreting and lamping rabbit's

he couldn't believe i went lamping and that the wife come's lamping now and again aswell.

there's something wrong with you he said...there's badger's in the field's when it's dark and they attack people's leg's..

they are very dangerous and they got rabies..

he was serious..

now that's the public's view which iv'e seen first hand.

so what ever the bbc report.. people do and will 100% believe...

I know a fella and he swears badgers suckle from cows and that's how bovineTb is spread!

• Haha 2

On 04/10/2019 at 01:09, robertb123 said:

You hear it more and more on the media hunting referred to as "fighting" and no one gets pulled up about not using the proper term, it's just a form of indoctrination for people that don't understand the difference, it makes my blood boil!!!!!!!!!!

It would only take 1 person with the finances to sue a media outlet for slander/libel and you see how quick the others all fall into line.

if the media was interested and camera  phones were about in the 80`s and 90s I dread to think what it would of been like because there was a lot more idiots in the game then than there is now ...

• Like 1