Sign in to follow this  
jcb

Scum

14 hours ago, Steak knife said:

You said I was buddies with the 3 fellas mentioned above.

I take from that you reckon I run with dogs thieves.

Your wrong on all accounts

I accused you of rambling on posting sh@t which I believe to be true.

If you were the only one stood up while all else done sfa then you do deserve credit

Same time I’d be looking at my circle if that’s the case them men aren’t mates

Anyone else ain’t either so don’t be fooled thinking they will

You want to do something better off doing it yourself not relying on others. 

Big bad world out there and crying on here get you nowhere fella

Atb

Well you certaintly dont f**k all what i was up to be very hard find when they been moved from yard to yard between athlone and ballinsloe and up the country yea we had suspicionsvwhere they but before ya go bull headed into places ya definitly need to bec100% there amazing how wird was put out they were desd when quedtions been asked.. Steakknife your a wanker coming on here diverting threads from the topic af hand you just stay licking the windows on the yellow bus. With you posting your bs nowan will post nothing on other dogs going atleast they might have a chance getting them back. Go for big long a very short pier thats what you do.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, fat man said:

Who was down that area Chesney, a lot of people in and out of that yard with the business ml is in,anyone would have known them birds were there plus more than likely know the dogs are there aswell, people knew for years that Alan kept the birds, it's happened all over the country, we had birds taken a few weeks ago, the birds are a favourite for the travellers, always 

If your ever down around il tell as for where them dogs ya would have to be shown them to know whats there you know that few ducks only feathers wonders that yard as you know. Im leaving at that i not posting on this thread again its for lads to post on dogs going in the hope they get them. 

• Like 2

11 hours ago, chesney said:

Well you certaintly dont f**k all what i was up to be very hard find when they been moved from yard to yard between athlone and ballinsloe and up the country yea we had suspicionsvwhere they but before ya go bull headed into places ya definitly need to bec100% there amazing how wird was put out they were desd when quedtions been asked.. Steakknife your a wanker coming on here diverting threads from the topic af hand you just stay licking the windows on the yellow bus. With you posting your bs nowan will post nothing on other dogs going atleast they might have a chance getting them back. Go for big long a very short pier thats what you do.

Were you driving when you typed that 🧐

Beware!! Dog robbers around cappawhite area Tipperary in an old green saloon, shoot on sight please.

1 hour ago, Apache... said:

Beware!! Dog robbers around cappawhite area Tipperary in an old green saloon, shoot on sight please.

Let's hope someone does and gets rid of the bits the lowlife air waist

On 14/09/2020 at 15:50, Pirate 9000 said:

Dirty filthy cnuts hope the lad gets is dogs back and they get the punishment they deserve.

They will get no punishment because they won't be caught, yeah the dogs might turn up and for the mans sake I hope they do but the b*****ds that took them won't be got they never are. I can nearly guarantee you that them dogs are on a halting site somewhere and at this stage probably scattered about, I know as I searched for my own for almost a year and never traced them, they can move them so fast even over the water in a matter of hours. 

• Like 5