Iron Arms

10 hours ago, lurcherman 887 said:

Knowing gnash theres more chance of us winning the euros tommorow than him telling us what the gift was.. i was at the gym this morn giggling to this and doing same now at home mrs just said what you smiling at ?... i mean what possibly can it be a hand made gift 

Nothing to hide mate it had a nicely worded card with it so was sent with the right intentions i just didnt think it was the sort of thing grown men did but hey f**k it im a polite guy i said thankyou and all that ?.....it was a wooden cross,all sanded down and varnished,the sort of thing you made in a school woodwork lesson,it was quite nice actually.

Look i havent meant to embarrass the lad but if someones going to persistently cast aspersions and antagonise then dont be surprised when you end up looking a wally.........its the same old thing if you want to confront me like a man i,ll treat you like a man but confront me from behind your keyboard like a child and i,ll treat you like a child.

• Like 1

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Gnasher sent me a photo of it .

Max, your making yourself look a prat, wind your neck in ffs. Cheers, D.

A naked action man wearing a NCB jacket and hob nailed boots .

Posted Images

13 hours ago, gnasher16 said:

Nothing to hide mate it had a nicely worded card with it so was sent with the right intentions i just didnt think it was the sort of thing grown men did but hey f**k it im a polite guy i said thankyou and all that ?.....it was a wooden cross,all sanded down and varnished,the sort of thing you made in a school woodwork lesson,it was quite nice actually.

Look i havent meant to embarrass the lad but if someones going to persistently cast aspersions and antagonise then dont be surprised when you end up looking a wally.........its the same old thing if you want to confront me like a man i,ll treat you like a man but confront me from behind your keyboard like a child and i,ll treat you like a child.

To be honest Gnasher I was going to send you a gift and a card for asking about my welfare while I was recovering from my op, BUT............ I thought if these cnuts on this site found out I sent you a hand knitted Leeds United scarf and programme I would be ripped to bits, so I never sent them, sorry................but hey its the thought that counts eh ??? ??

• Haha 2

This place occasionally has me in stitches, Stans pic did that again!! Lol...

I hope everyone takes the banter as it's intended, I think it's what makes this place at times..... 

• Like 6
1 hour ago, NEWKID said:

This place occasionally has me in stitches, Stans pic did that again!! Lol...

I hope everyone takes the banter as it's intended, I think it's what makes this place at times..... 

Lol between the last few pages of this thread, and the last few pages of the 'kelpies as a stud' thread, to most outsiders looking in, it must seem as though we're bunch of rampant arse bandits!! ? .............. :yahoo: lol ?

Not disrespcting our bent members of course ? 

Oooh bent members!! ? lmao ? 

You get my drift ? ?

• Haha 2
On 08/10/2019 at 15:54, maxhardcore said:

Again don't let the truth get in the road of a good story.

I prob had 15 of them made one Christmas by a local old boy as stocking fillers and there was a couple spare .

At the time you'd just had a heart op and there had been a God thread.

You seemed to be leaning towards being a believer and I was just being nice to a old boy going thru a heard time and who looked like he'd found god and as a thank you to the whisky you'd sent me earlier.

Nothing more nothing less so to try make it into something it wasn't is well ' you all over .

And to refereance a man in morning at the start of this thread who it has nothing to do with again imo is cuntish ?

You dont have to justify it to me im not taking the piss out of you im simply asking you how i was supposed to know you have a Thai bride ?....but again your swerving a question.....i sent you up some Scotch because i was in the wrong about something,its what proper people do.....however i wouldnt expect you to do things like that not even Johnnie Walker himself has enough bottles for your f**k ups ? ......anyway it didnt mean i wanted to be friends or anything ....get an understanding of the difference between courtesy and respect and you,ll realise there was absolutely no need for cards and presents.....i,ll extend common courtesy to any person i interact with but respect is a valuable commodity that has to be earned and i have absolutely none for a worm like you.

Anyway you have enough people on here taking the piss and laughing at you so focus on them and not on one of the only people who doesnt take the piss out of you.

On 09/10/2019 at 16:50, maxhardcore said:

You contradict yourself if your left alone long enough on loads of issues and subjects as and when it suits your agenda .

I haven't and I won't dance to your tune.

Troll me and throw snidey insults about family ect and I will afford you the same courteosy simple as that.

Ignore me and i'l ignore you .

Simples really ain't it ?

I forgot about this topic......so you,ll match anything i do.....just as long as its from the safety of your keyboard ?....again,where/when have i made remarks about your family ?

The hilarity behind these accusations you make is that you dont realise people can see that its all based on a desperate craving for relevance.....the little 2 bob football club being " massive ".... the " Hartlepool had more succesful boxers than the East End " ? .... the " big tough pit men had the Icf running for their lives "

You have typical small village mentality and direct your horrible inferiority complex on London and the people in it...f****n sad.

And the irony of you doing all this on an arm wrestling topic is that arm wrestling is all about having enough confidence in your bone structure to really commit your frame to the pull.

And here you are all passive aggressive devoid of any substance whatsoever !!

On 13/10/2019 at 11:49, maxhardcore said:

And here you are spitting feathers because you cannot bully folk over the net to your way of thinking.

Not all anyways .

Craic on.

" bully you "....f**k me what a sheltered life you have led !

Look....you can have the last word on here i dont mind.

I have the last word with you in the real world......and the real world is all that really matters.

• Like 1