Iron Arms

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Gnasher sent me a photo of it .

Max, your making yourself look a prat, wind your neck in ffs. Cheers, D.

A naked action man wearing a NCB jacket and hob nailed boots .

Posted Images

Just now, lurcherman 887 said:

Stoney I take it you haven't seen the Muslim population in Thailand and how dangerous the Islamic threat is there ??  Ive been all over the world dubai got married in greece... cyprus israel ireland wales scotland holland germany switzerland spain canaires usa and more its all the same everywhere theres nowhere to hide mate 

Difference is none of them countries are mine and I don’t know them any different to how I find them and I wouldn’t necessarily say I’m hiding from it, I don’t even think all Muslims are all bad people but they way they have took over here within such a short space of time is just something that I can see will only get worse so it’s time for pastures new. 

While I can’t say I’ve studied the Muslim population or gauged the level of the Islamic threat, what i can safely say is that the amount of Muslims I did (and it is Asia so I wasn’t actually surprised to see them) were just going about their day and doing their thing in peace and as all as happy as the next man......?

1 minute ago, maxhardcore said:

It's Usually those that get caught out by a LB that slate the place once home or even fly home early .

It must be there defence mechanism to try programs themselfs to think it didn't happen lol.

Play your dad the song one night in Bangkok or Lola and see what his expression gives away lol ?

Stop talking shit max he wouldnt embarass himself visiting such filth lol as i said he had 2 weeks in koh samui.. while your there though you sure your mrs was born a women ? ?

• Haha 1
47 minutes ago, lurcherman 887 said:

Behind the house allotment ive just got bout as rural as can be for here 

Screenshot_20190824-154144_WhatsApp.jpg

20190824_170213.jpg

i had it in my head that 2 miles from london.you would of been deep in the concrete jungle.

many fox's out the back of the house..

14 minutes ago, W. Katchum said:

Ain’t ye got mutts anymore Stewie? Fcuk going way every season, I love the British winters ? is gladly fcuk off somewhere for a bit every year tho, An we usually do but stay in U.K. an have a good ole scout about an find some nice wee hidden spots, Thailand’s not my thing, even without the seedy deviant capital reputation, same as its neighbours without the same rep ain’t my sort place, but if that’s what floats ye boat then why not, I’ll wncourage my kids to travel before settling down. It’s a big world that’s only getting smaller by day, but we are all here throo hunting, an no way I’d give up me hunting seasons for Thailand ?

Yes I have mate and tbh your right they are some thing I do miss but there’s plenty to go at untill jan and then when I get back lol two cocker x terriers and my old bull cross bitch......

A27CD25F-BA06-46F1-AF68-1ACE8FDD3267.jpeg.bfe864cb167e5a19cdd2edac98c2776a.jpeg

Like you say it’s a big world mate, and bad things happen all over it, even here on this island that we call great. The reality for a lot of people here (not you if live out the way on some farm somewhere) anything that is meant to be a reason not to go to Thailand I can find a lot worse going on in my local community by some shit head nonce or foreigner and the police do absolutely f**k all about it. my town was sound to grow up in but f**k me it’s a whole different place now, it’s horrible to see but when I venture over to Birmingham, Leicester, wolves etc daily for work I actually count myself lucky to come back to my own town! 

There’s a saying that goes something like “it’s hard to be positive when nothing is positive around you” and that is exactly how I feel about living/working here, I’m building a nice little scrap/waste business, sober, got a few quid in the bank and ticking along nicely but it all seems for f**k all when you weigh up the shit that comes with it and all we can do is sit back and watch it happen. 

Maybe there is areas of Thailand that would shock me to the core and make me take my words back but in my gods honest opinion and swearing on my own life from what I seen with my own eyes in jan there was absolutely nothing to make me think I couldn’t quite easily spend a lot of time here and I can’t wait to go back in 97 days lol people can think what they want but without trying to sound a prick or giving it the “big un” In anyway, I just don’t care as it’s for no one else but me ?

I’m sure newkid is seen as a million more times sensible and responsible than me on here and he would let his kids go there so it can’t be that bad lol

• Like 1
27 minutes ago, lurcherman 887 said:

The turncoats on this thread really are funny we have 2 fully grown english men slating there own country whos ancestors probaly died trying to help defending chink land ffs lads you must have it bad in your areas really bad 

I’ll never turn my back on england but the British empire can suck my balls for what it’s left us with tbh

On 30/09/2019 at 09:56, maxhardcore said:

More Bullshit' as usual .

Its took you 3-4 days to come up with the above nonsense .

As long as you keep talking verbal shite re anything and everything to do with me I will keep replying .

Ie' I grassed you up = Bullshit

I wasn't at Upton Park and you could prove it ?= bullshit.

You weren't referencing me and my family re half breeds and slanty eyes = Bullshit.

There has been loads of instances.

And when pulled on it you go missing for a few days to dream up some bullshit excuse post to try justify your Cuntish ways.

You troll me and you will get some back simple as that the same as any member on here.

Thats all you are a member on a forum at the end of the day and you won't get any special privlages from me because of your background.

A few on here have stars in their eyes over your mutterings ' and you will get their Facebook likes?

Bigger Fool them for encouraging you .

Ive given this a few days simply because i didnt want that poor old fella whos just lost his wife to have to log on here and potentially read this pathetic nauseating bollocks at such a sad time.

Your calling me a " troll" yet here you are smashing away at your keyboard on a topic i started about Arm Wrestling....a subject you have absolutely no interest in whatsoever !

How on earth would i have ever known you had a Thai bride ?......come on...dont shy away from questions like you usually do answer,how would i have known ?

Do you remember a few years ago when you sent me a Christmas card and made me a present ?....peculiar as i thought it was at the time i know you wrote the card from you and your wife,now im pretty sure i would of remembered if it had been some mad foreign name as rightly or wrongly i pick up on things like that.....and that is the ONLY way i can think that you would think i could possibly know you have a Thai bride.....and i dont even remember what your name was let alone hers.

Or is this just another mad paranoid rant like the last one when you said i was taking the piss out of you not being able to have kids,when you actually could have kids,but pretended you couldnt have kids !!!!!!...your a f****n oddball with a sickly inferiority complex.

Even your own friends are telling you to stop !

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
On 30/09/2019 at 15:20, Stoney100 said:

Not sure if I still want to go on my scuba diving tour to this dangerous shit hole anymore :whistling:

F3700BA2-1D03-4A2A-B5C1-81564B407252.jpeg.41ee9b4816b3a1c71ee67dbb2f43ba2d.jpegF68BD265-BE09-476F-8551-01B7503EC3A7.jpeg.09fed82ac4ddef2b38898649999cb634.jpeg

or the sunset squid fishing trip just off chalong bay pier overlooked by the big Buddha lit up on the hill as it looks rough as f**k 

F01E3EBA-7097-4283-8772-1192B197CDD8.jpeg.e441a32010ea446dd0ddf9bf61c2c768.jpeg

And I definitely won’t take the long walk up to the Buddha for the best sunset view on the island as it’s such a violent place after dark and bound to get mugged walking round such a place.

3F91FCD9-8E22-444D-B502-A3914E1C21A5.jpeg.2e778dc8916a8b8e8e504fdd55490900.jpeg2599704B-57B1-494C-BD6C-AA446024E371.jpeg.544efd56c3e93711ecb8f709adbcd109.jpeg

DB69F4A4-5883-4142-8118-26290D1DA38F.jpeg.eb642218f3e0de415b41c73f52c30ec6.jpeg

No f**k that I’ll book a fortnight in London and embrace myself in the local culture, famous red buses and all the other sights of my own great capital city

88B3CAFF-76F0-4A11-88B3-2E8A23250D3A.jpeg.0ba5d8d6292aea470f9df881c293b200.jpeg

B488876E-FB31-4103-A18B-A26526159846.jpeg.70e199c174376a6a3fc4d0b1471da95e.jpegAC47197E-39EE-40E7-B3BD-DE5B270BB0A0.jpeg.94a012aca59f66127c96e66246464edf.jpeg

6F8E62DF-D03D-40CA-BFE1-08B6A0443744.jpeg.dd35e16cb41cd06f47b6d484ca53b52b.jpeg

You just can’t beat good old grey skies and Muslims! 

Thats some beautiful scenery mate....but its hardly fair comparing it to inner London.......you could turn it on its head and compare rural Oxfordshire or Devon to Bangkok its a no brainer.

• Like 1
8 minutes ago, W. Katchum said:

Never mind his wife, leave her out of it, I’m actually half cringing an full out laughing at thought f sending another member on here a crimbo card an hand made present  ???????????

you must be one good looking mother fcuker gnash, Cos from where I’m sat that’s a few members now you’ve had infatuated with ye??

fxuk me???

whats that your opening love??

oh it’s just a crimbo card and q hand made gift from another fully grown man on the tinterweb??? 

fcuk im gonna get thrown aff this ferry for laughing in a minute ?

I dont even get a card off the mrs anymore...

Where did I go wrong????

Lol

Edited by NEWKID
  • Like 1
2 minutes ago, gnasher16 said:

Thats some beautiful scenery mate....but its hardly fair comparing it to inner London.......you could turn it on its head and compare rural Oxfordshire or Devon to Bangkok its a no brainer.

lol I know mate, it was posted with tongue in cheek ?

• Like 1
  • Confused 1