Iron Arms

10 minutes ago, W. Katchum said:

Never mind his wife, leave her out of it, I’m actually half cringing an full out laughing at thought f sending another member on here a crimbo card an hand made present  ???????????

you must be one good looking mother fcuker gnash, Cos from where I’m sat that’s a few members now you’ve had infatuated with ye??

fxuk me???

whats that your opening love??

oh it’s just a crimbo card and q hand made gift from another fully grown man on the tinterweb??? 

fcuk im gonna get thrown aff this ferry for laughing in a minute ?

Oh no what have i gone and done now ?

• Haha 1

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Gnasher sent me a photo of it .

Max, your making yourself look a prat, wind your neck in ffs. Cheers, D.

A naked action man wearing a NCB jacket and hob nailed boots .

Posted Images

15 minutes ago, gnasher16 said:

Ive given this a few days simply because i didnt want that poor old fella whos just lost his wife to have to log on here and potentially read this pathetic nauseating bollocks at such a sad time.

Your calling me a " troll" yet here you are smashing away at your keyboard on a topic i started about Arm Wrestling....a subject you have absolutely no interest in whatsoever !

How on earth would i have ever known you had a Thai bride ?......come on...dont shy away from questions like you usually do answer,how would i have known ?

Do you remember a few years ago when you sent me a Christmas card and made me a present ?....peculiar as i thought it was at the time i know you wrote the card from you and your wife,now im pretty sure i would of remembered if it had been some mad foreign name as rightly or wrongly i pick up on things like that.....and that is the ONLY way i can think that you would think i could possibly know you have a Thai bride.....and i dont even remember what your name was let alone hers.

Or is this just another mad paranoid rant like the last one when you said i was taking the piss out of you not being able to have kids,when you actually could have kids,but pretended you couldnt have kids !!!!!!...your a f****n oddball with a sickly inferiority complex.

Even your own friends are telling you to stop !

Woah! I’m certainly not his friend was just giving him some advice but looks like he went to far by that point anyway and this has now come out lol

The main reason I posted what I did tho was when he starts calling folk a c**t and digging up peoples past on a Monday morning it has obviously gone to far in his own head when that seems a rational thing to do. 

Him and that peter, for some reason have both had something against you and from what I can see you haven’t done anything wrong to the pair of them, quite the opposite in fact, apart from maybe tell the pair of then some truths they never liked to hear so they both react like they do.

Honestly can’t believe he sent you a Christmas card and made you a present tho lol

Maybe I’m wrong but the pair of them wreak of rejection and bitterness over something or other and I’m sure you wish you never got involved with either of them!

• Like 1
1 minute ago, Astanley said:

If I just put my address up here ,then every one can send one ...wouldn't that be nice ?

you might be lucky and max will send you a paper mache greyhound for xmas lol

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 5
1 minute ago, Astanley said:

If I just put my address up here ,then every one can send one ...wouldn't that be nice ?

We could have a THL.secret Santa.... this place is full of love really lol

• Haha 1
1 minute ago, king said:

you might be lucky and max will send you a paper mache greyhound for xmas lol

I did wonder what the hand made present was....and that's a good shout... 

I was thinking it could of been a scale model of Roker Park, with a speaker attached playing the famous Roker roar....

• Haha 4
2 minutes ago, NEWKID said:

I did wonder what the hand made present was....and that's a good shout... 

I was thinking it could of been a scale model of Roker Park, with a speaker attached playing the famous Roker roar....

A naked action man wearing a NCB jacket and hob nailed boots .

• Haha 8