socks

So leading on from the hard man thread.

Inevitably the hard man thread ended up about tough men and fighting etc ... it got me thinking about so called hard men and fighters and martial artists etc .... so leading on from that if your back was against the wall and things were coming on top who would you like next to you that most people would know ... no point saying mad mick down the road as no fukcer would know them .......

Joe Frazier and Muhammad Ali are the first to spring to mind. 

Conor McGregor, providing I was about to get done over by a crew of old blokes

1 hour ago, socks said:

Inevitably the hard man thread ended up about tough men and fighting etc ... it got me thinking about so called hard men and fighters and martial artists etc .... so leading on from that if your back was against the wall and things were coming on top who would you like next to you that most people would know ... no point saying mad mick down the road as no fukcer would know them .......

A more interesting question would be , who would you have off this forum ?

• Haha 2

Chuck Norris,

Even at the age he is today.

Atb Sox 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, socks said:

Lumpini Muay Thai Champion of around 12-14 stone on top of his game.