COPPER DRAGGED TO DEATH

“Just as the night rises against the day, the light and dark are in eternal conflict. So too, is the subhuman the greatest enemy of the dominant species on earth, mankind. The subhuman is a biological creature, crafted by nature, which has hands, legs, eyes and mouth, even the semblance of a brain. Nevertheless, this terrible creature is only a partial human being.

Although it has features similar to a human, the subhuman is lower on the spiritual and psychological scale than any animal. Inside of this creature lies wild and unrestrained passions: an incessant need to destroy, filled with the most primitive desires, chaos and coldhearted villainy.

A subhuman and nothing more!

Not all of those who appear human are in fact so. Woe to him who forgets it!”

These words were written over 70 years ago ;) 

• Like 1

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

As an ex squaddie and somebody that has patrolled countless cities across the world if I was still serving I would happily patrol the streets of Britain to help clean up the filth that’s infesting the

I like the gippos they,re up for a laugh....a pal of mines a big Millwall fan lives round the corner from the ground he,s gone on holiday and had a local little travelling mob to do him a driveway....

That’s a terrible idea I always think. We ain’t like the United States, we don’t have a culture where we are brought up around guns. If you watch how American police officers conduct themsel

Posted Images

34 minutes ago, TOMO said:

was he an illegal immigrant???...I will be honest I haven't read the story about that incident ....

I'm not sure.i only seen the video that's all..

2 hours ago, king said:

I'm quite sure the amount of stabbings.

And random violence.

Is a result of the smacking ban which came into force in 2004 

I maybe wrong.

But I don't think the violence seen today was the same in say the late 90s 

You listen to the old men of today saying about the local Bobby giving you a good slap when they were kids.

It did seem to have an effect.

I've only just started reading through this and this may be answered on the next pages but, and this is a fact that no-one will dispute, the explosion in knife crime can be directly traced back to the rise of a certain African group whose first response in any dispute would be to reach for the blade, the others are now just copy cat crimes

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
1 minute ago, neil82 said:

I've only just started reading through this and this may be answered on the next pages but, and this is a fact that no-one will dispute, the explosion in knife crime can be directly traced back to the rise of a certain African group whose first response in any dispute would be to reach for the blade, the others are now just copy cat crimes

Not all Africans.......just the black ones ! Lol lol 

• Like 1
18 minutes ago, neil82 said:

That may be true but we need solutions. When the majority are born and bred over here the typical "Kick em all out!" just won't do. We need to be realistic about things, arming police would be a start for me. 

Average british copper isn't mature enough nor mentally capable enough to be trusted with a firearm,i have seen them screaming in high-pitched falsetto as if their balls hadn't dropped when dealing with a situation,they aren't fit for purpose and playing call of duty online for a couple of hours a night shouldn't count as training.

• Like 2
2 minutes ago, mackem said:

Average british copper isn't mature enough nor mentally capable enough to be trusted with a firearm,i have seen them screaming in high-pitched falsetto as if their balls hadn't dropped when dealing with a situation,they aren't fit for purpose and playing call of duty online for a couple of hours a night shouldn't count as training.

Northern Ireland is part of the UK mackem and the cops are armed here. 

• Like 1
1 minute ago, dogmandont said:

Northern Ireland is part of the UK mackem and the cops are armed here. 

Sorry mate,i meant average british mainland cop,they aren't always as professional as they should be and certainly shouldn't be armed as a matter of course.

• Like 3
27 minutes ago, mackem said:

Times are changing for the worst, if they can't handle it then they get a P45 or become community officers. 

Edited by Jobi
  • Like 2