Sign in to follow this  
micky

COPPER DRAGGED TO DEATH

6 hours ago, WILF said:

My younger daughter is on with the process of a career in the Army and let me tell you, she is a big fit unit.

I agree, women would have their limitations in a frontline infantry unit and we have had that discussion and she accepts that but in a lot of roles she would be a match for most dudes, of that I have no doubt.

In fact she was about twice the build of the NCO at the recruiting centre ! Lol

The girl is a pure athlete.

In that case if the height of a man was 5ft 10 and could lift a 12 stone person on their shoulder then the women should be the same stats. Equal rights. I'd have no problem with a lass if she can hold her own like a man when a row kicks off in the car park after a traveller funeral. Every recruit should be made do martial arts or hand to hand combat for the entire training period and then be retested every few years after. Guards get passed out after qualifying here and never have to do fitness training after that then pack on the weight because the fast food franchises here give them free grub when in uniform because they park up outside them to keep an eye on the crowd after nightclubs shut. Same Cnuts on nights off flash the badge at bouncers on doors of clubs so the mean fcukers don't have to pay entrance fee.

• Like 1

The police here do have to do periodic fitness tests.

I don't know exactly what it involves though.

4 hours ago, Jonjon79 said:

Who wrote that?

William Wallace! 🗡🛡

6 hours ago, Jonjon79 said:

The police here do have to do periodic fitness tests.

I don't know exactly what it involves though.

Can't be much of a test ' most are fat overweight and unfit for purpose .

• Like 1

11 hours ago, THE STIFFMEISTER said:

While back a clown was at it at a demo coming the c**t with the coppers at a riot or looting

a muskha came out and ironed him clean out with a baton 

the man died

there was uproar ....jail the copper , (he wasnt exactly a model copper by the way)

hardly one person took the coppers side on here 

Now people want the coppers armed ?? 

Seriously ? 

oooo....good point ...I was disagreeing with you till that....

although to be fair ...that guy wasn't much of a threat by what we sore on the vid.....its an emotive subject for sure

16 hours ago, WILF said:

Take my daughter, she could easily fit into the military because she has the right kind of mindset but she could never be a cozzer........she couldn’t stomach being around such people.

do mean she couldn't stand to be around coppers......or crimminals mate....

1 hour ago, TOMO said:

do mean she couldn't stand to be around coppers......or crimminals mate....

Coppers mate, she couldn’t be around some of those nerds it would drive her nuts 

13 hours ago, Jonjon79 said:

You're not a million miles off Jukel.

Here's the rest of that quote.................

Mulattoes and Finn-Asian barbarians, Gipsies and black skin savages all make up this modern underworld of subhumans that is always headed by the appearance of the eternal Jew
-Adolf Hitler 1943

And here's me thinking Wilf was one of those liberal lefty  snowflakes ...just goes to show eh .

• Haha 2

The papers stated that the Police went  straight to the Camp and a car was on fire , they think this was the one involved in the  Crime , now this made me think ! would a street wise late teens +  p***y drive that car home  or would  a scared 13 year old p***y run back to Mammy .

Just now, micky said:

The papers stated that the Police went  straight to the Camp and a car was on fire , they think this was the one involved in the  Crime , now this made me think ! would a street wise late teens +  p***y drive that car home  or would  a scared 13 year old p***y run back to Mammy .

Any time the gypos are involved in anything and the police are close by it’s always straight back to camp, a lot of the time the police won’t even enter a camp even when they see the suspect going in. 

• Like 1

20 hours ago, shaaark said:

It's more the mental aspect of it wilf. I have a niece that plays rugby, and she's bigger, stronger and fitter than many of my friends. Doesn't mean she'd be any good in the army or police force. Like I say, I don't care if people think my views are sexist or whatever. 

I disagree i think women are plenty as strong as men mentally,stronger in many cases......but physically they are not as strong as men,they're just not......so in my opinion putting women in those types of positions is an unnecessary compromise.

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, dogmandont said:

Any time the gypos are involved in anything and the police are close by it’s always straight back to camp, a lot of the time the police won’t even enter a camp even when they see the suspect going in. 

That’s just rubbish police enter sites all the time even for minor things