Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
micky

COPPER DRAGGED TO DEATH

Recommended Posts

10  Peaceful traveling Folk have been arrested for the Murder of a Copper , of course they did not do it and they are a Persecuted Minority , How much longer is this shit going on for ?

  • Like 7

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Poor sod had only been married 4 weeks !

Terrible :( 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Rusty_terrier said:

Seen another cop hacked up with a machete the other week as well. No fear of any repercussions these days

I wonder how long it will be until all police are armed in London, its long overdue. 

Edited by Jobi
  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Jobi said:

I wonder how long it will be until all police are armed in London, its long overdue. 

That’s a terrible idea I always think.

We ain’t like the United States, we don’t have a culture where we are brought up around guns.

If you watch how American police officers conduct themselves and how British police officers conduct themselves.......it’s very, very different.

Most every day British coppers shouldn’t be trusted with a clip board never mind a Glock !

That said, they don’t deserve to be killed and injured just doing the job of trying to keep a lid on the tsunami of f***ing pond life infecting the UK.

Its the people above the police that are the danger to the police, politically correct liberal shites.

  • Like 11

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, WILF said:

That’s a terrible idea I always think.

We ain’t like the United States, we don’t have a culture where we are brought up around guns.

If you watch how American police officers conduct themselves and how British police officers conduct themselves.......it’s very, very different.

Most every day British coppers shouldn’t be trusted with a clip board never mind a Glock !

That said, they don’t deserve to be killed and injured just doing the job of trying to keep a lid on the tsunami of f***ing pond life infecting the UK.

Its the people above the police that are the danger to the police, politically correct liberal shites.

It's all about training though pal. The same goes for the army, you don't know how you will react until it happens but you would think a copper carrying a gun would feel more comfortable in his ability to handle an assailant than carrying a silly truncheon and a bit of pepper spray. It would certainly ease the panic knowing the bad guy has brought a knife to a gun fight. 

Another possibility to help ease the police shortage, get our soldiers on the ground to help protect our cities. They did it in the miners strike why not now?

Edited by Jobi

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

i read about that yesterday ....but they hadn't realesed what had happened or how he died....poor fella my heart goes out to his family .....

  • Like 6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Jobi said:

It's all about training though pal. The same goes for the army, you don't know how you will react until it happens but you would think a copper carrying a gun would feel for comfortable in his ability to handle an assailant than carrying a silly truncheon and a bit of pepper spray. 

And another possibility to help ease the police shortage, get our soldiers on the ground to help protect our cities. They did it in the miners strike why not now?

Talk to professional soldiers and then talk to a coppers and you will soon understand they are very different animals with a completely different way of approaching their roles.

Soldiers don’t belong on the street dealing with the everyday public, it’s would be a very unfair position to put our best people in.

Edited by WILF
  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm quite sure the amount of stabbings.

And random violence.

Is a result of the smacking ban which came into force in 2004 

I maybe wrong.

But I don't think the violence seen today was the same in say the late 90s 

You listen to the old men of today saying about the local Bobby giving you a good slap when they were kids.

It did seem to have an effect.

 

  • Like 7

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, WILF said:

Talk to professional soldiers and then talk to a coppers and you will soon understand they are very different animals with a completely different way of approaching their roles.

Soldiers don’t belong on the street dealing with the everyday public, it’s would be a very unfair position to put our best people in.

I'm sure they could manage WILF, how many times have our soldiers been policing places instead of out and out combat? It could be done quite easily IMO. 

As for wasting our best men then that's life, they could do it on a rota based system at the least. Or we could just let the city rot even more until it resembles Gotham. 😊

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Jobi said:

I'm sure they could manage WILF, how many times have our soldiers been policing places instead of out and out combat? It could be done quite easily IMO. 

As for wasting our best men then that's life, they could do it on a rota based system at the least. Or we could just let the city rot even more until it resembles Gotham. 😊

I think, and it’s only a guess but, most soldiers would tell you it’s a very different thing operating in a theatre of operations with clear rules than it would be walking around Streatham or Newham or Rotherham moving skag heads out of buildings and dealing with some fat bird who’s had a punch in the mouth from her equally as scummy boyfriend when they have been on the crack and white lightening all night.

Nah mate, soldiers don’t deserve to be put in that position.

Edited by WILF

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

As an ex squaddie and somebody that has patrolled countless cities across the world if I was still serving I would happily patrol the streets of Britain to help clean up the filth that’s infesting the country ... BUT I know for a fact that all you would be is a presence with no authority to do anything, our politicians would see to that and the feral scum would soon cotton on and then squaddies would be a new fun target for them .......

  • Like 10
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, socks said:

As an ex squaddie and somebody that has patrolled countless cities across the world if I was still serving I would happily patrol the streets of Britain to help clean up the filth that’s infesting the country ... BUT I know for a fact that all you would be is a presence with no authority to do anything, our politicians would see to that and the feral scum would soon cotton on and then squaddies would be a new fun target for them .......

Exactly that mate.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, WILF said:

I think, and it’s only a guess but, most soldiers would tell you it’s a very different thing operating in a theatre of operations with clear rules than it would be walking around Streatham or Newham or Rotherham moving skag heads out of buildings and dealing with some fat bird who’s had a punch in the mouth from her equally as scummy boyfriend when they have been on the crack and white lightening all night.

Nah mate, soldiers don’t deserve to be put in that position.

But these people are now armed with knives and machetes, doesn't matter if f they're a bag head or not they will still bleed you out like a pig. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, socks said:

As an ex squaddie and somebody that has patrolled countless cities across the world if I was still serving I would happily patrol the streets of Britain to help clean up the filth that’s infesting the country ... BUT I know for a fact that all you would be is a presence with no authority to do anything, our politicians would see to that and the feral scum would soon cotton on and then squaddies would be a new fun target for them .......

Well at least you offered and I'm sure many others would. And you're right, this country is done and dusted I'm afraid and Brexit or not it won't get any better. The feral rats have won and that's that. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...