lYME DISEASE

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

JESUS..... I cant now unsee that image.....

Just took the fecker of the ear of one of my ferrets. Although I've had the o'tom gismo's for a while I ofter just use tweezers, but got to say gets them out alive head and all. Gave the fecker a bath

Dont suppose you fancy removing this one do you Arry, ?

Posted Images

touch wood ive never had 1 attach itself to me?over the years I've pulled hundreds off my terriers and a good few off the runners.they can f**k you right up,was talking to Martin bowler the fisherman from catching the impossible, he had 1 and was ill for a good 12 months after, I used to get tested for lepto every 6 months when on the telecoms network and carried a rat card lol,I'm always playing in some sort of shit in work or play,must just be lucky?

1 hour ago, Daniel cain said:

touch wood ive never had 1 attach itself to me?over the years I've pulled hundreds off my terriers and a good few off the runners.they can f**k you right up,was talking to Martin bowler the fisherman from catching the impossible, he had 1 and was ill for a good 12 months after, I used to get tested for lepto every 6 months when on the telecoms network and carried a rat card lol,I'm always playing in some sort of shit in work or play,must just be lucky?

Playing in shit is the reason we tend not to catch things mate, the modern sterile kills 99.9 percent of all bacteria’s hyper allergenic generation start sneezing if a pet walks past them ✌️✌️

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Driving down to Devon in a mo so up and out with the dogs before sun got to hot, not a huge walk two or three miles through woodland rides, beautiful morning no deer spotted but plenty of sign from there night time feeding activity, quick check over upon arriving home and 2 ticks on my Russel one on the lurched and one on me( not attached but in my boot ) possibly find more later but that’s pretty normal for a shortish walk in long grass glad to see the farmers out mowing ?? 4 more on the runner after a further look, ?just got back from Devon found another  2 on my Russel( 1 in her mouth lip ) and one on the runner neither of them have been out anywhere to catch them since Friday so all from the one short walk roll on winter ?

Edited by Greyman

Had 2 ticks in me this year, both ankle height. Had one on my lower back, no one around to get it out so had to wait till I was at work and ask a colleague. Was out on the pushbike one summer, came back went to jump in the shower & had 2 ticks in my chest, one each side! Had one of me dick n all. 'kin things. Known 2 lads have tick related illness, 1s all cleared up, symptoms were aching joints, elbows etc, the other was on long series of drugs  got depressed then hung himself, r.i.p Phillipe.

• Sad 1

Just back from Loch Lomond  i used to let the dogs run around the beach , but son took them to a field on our last day there , He gets back jumps in the shower before going for breakfast and got a tick stuck to his calf checked my bitch over and shes got a tick stuck on her .

we never used to get them on the dogs local but now it seems if you take them across our local golf course they get ticks ?.

My mate was in the vets and a couple got a tick removed from there dog he heard that will be £35 please 

Cant rate the cheap flea collars enough the lurcher has one on at this time of year not pulled one tick off him me other dogs with no collars picking them up here and there. 

Edited by C.green
  • Like 1