4 minutes ago, stormyboy said:

The answer is because there is a nerve in the quick, dipshit. So if you cut into the quick it f***ing does hurt. 

Dos it hell aslike.. If deep yes will hurt. And blead lots.  You are not supose to cut deep. Nipping the end off is OK. If you keep nails down the quick won't keep growing..   ? 

• Replies 808
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

There you go lads. Cheers, D.  

Hard to beat natural remedies walking and saltwater on the beach as well

Posted Images

For maintenance, cut every two weeks. To shorten, cut every week. Once the insensitive nail is thinned out and isn't supporting the quick, the quick will dry up and recede. This will allow you to cut your dog's nails even shorter.

14 minutes ago, Our team said:

Dos it hell aslike.. If deep yes will hurt. And blead lots.  You are not supose to cut deep. Nipping the end off is OK. If you keep nails down the quick won't keep growing..   ? 

15 minutes ago, Our team said:

It does hell as like!  100% I suggest you research it- there is a nerve in the quick. They feel pain if it's cut, they would not if there was no nerve to transmit that to the brain. No nerve in the cuticle, but there sure as hell is in the quick.

• Like 2
1 hour ago, billhardy said:

I totally agree with sky cats post but sandy that picture of that animal foot ain't that bad your totally taking it out a context I'll say it again two you. You gave read the post of skycats and how lack off anything affects a jukel etc. You can bring your foreign shite kampung with us round the forestry blocks dead a winter  you continually take posts of fun the Internet ,why it bothering you it ain't bothering his owner da sky cat I know doubt will see your jukels around the canal towpaths hope ta see these jukels of thyne and how they perform truth his a good amount of your sandy included ain't ever worked jukels like domes of us yas played abit daytime running and messing and that's a fact atb bill

"I totally agree with sky cats post” (bill)

I’m glad as it starts “Great post Sandymere:?

you continually take posts of fun the Internet”(bill)

Yes I don’t take it or myself to seriously.?

why it bothering you it ain't bothering his owner”(bill)

I assure you it’s not bothering me quiet the opposite I found it very useful to demonstrate my post.?

“You can bring your foreign shite kampung with us round the forestry blocks dead a winter  you continually take posts of fun the Internet ,why it bothering you it ain't bothering his owner da sky cat I know doubt will see your jukels around the canal towpaths hope ta see these jukels of thyne and how they perform truth his a good amount of your sandy included ain't ever worked jukels like domes of us yas played abit daytime running and messing and that's a fact atb bill”(bill)

I can’t quiet work out the rest but hopefully the translator will be along shortly.

1 hour ago, billhardy said:

Thats it a full card I can sort the venue gyms less than a hundred paces from my door kick boxing grappling all in ,no holds barred jtickets be around thirty quid twenty ta members lets get it on beats the boring fishing comes you have no need fa any door knocking no illegalities then two worry about just straight legal bouts  the bouts a sorted the venue can be sorted at any notice .now who gonna come fa there bout  I'll be in there five thirty lets get this sorted katchum you can come fa socks case he gets travel sickness  no need ta worry about missing work winner will taking proceeds from there bouts it can be sorted atb bill

Heard your big mates with Don King ? or is he your half brother?  ? didn't you train Tyson?................ your slipping ?

1 minute ago, stormyboy said:

It does hell as like!  100% I suggest you research it- there is a nerve in the quick. They feel pain if it's cut, they would not if there was no nerve to transmit that to the brain. No nerve in the cuticle, but there sure as hell is in the quick.

I've seen it all. Many times over the yrs. It's a tiny little quick  not much nerve at all at the end of it.. Further up yes more pain. Like I said there's a safety guard and you own eyes.   So don't cut deep. Nipping the quick isn't as bad you all believe.. You take your dogs out getting thawns in its paws and scratches all over and bites of foxes and your scared of a quick.. Ffs fffffsssss

1 hour ago, Our team said:

If you do cut a dogs wick. Don't worry. It don't hurt them. As theres no nerve involved it just blood vessel.    It looks bad  but heals real quick.. 

This is what you said. No nerve. Now just a little nerve ?

There is. 

Little nerve ???

26 minutes ago, sandymere said:

"I totally agree with sky cats post” (bill)

I’m glad as it starts “Great post Sandymere:?

you continually take posts of fun the Internet”(bill)

Yes I don’t take it or myself to seriously.?

why it bothering you it ain't bothering his owner”(bill)

I assure you it’s not bothering me quiet the opposite I found it very useful to demonstrate my post.?

“You can bring your foreign shite kampung with us round the forestry blocks dead a winter  you continually take posts of fun the Internet ,why it bothering you it ain't bothering his owner da sky cat I know doubt will see your jukels around the canal towpaths hope ta see these jukels of thyne and how they perform truth his a good amount of your sandy included ain't ever worked jukels like domes of us yas played abit daytime running and messing and that's a fact atb bill”(bill)

I can’t quiet work out the rest but hopefully the translator will be along shortly.

Translated 

You have insulted me you pig 

7 minutes ago, stormyboy said:

This is what you said. No nerve. Now just a little nerve ?

There is. 

Little nerve ???

Yes little nerve nothing to worry about.. Probably smallest in there body. Its not a big deal if you cut it at the end... 

Just now, W. Katchum said:

Jus plain wrong ?

Its not though is it. My kitts are fit  as fuk. But none you like. Mardy arnt ya..  I like yours..and I had  like... And I think mine are the best turned out.. As for dogs claws  grow up and grow a pair. It's a bloody nail. Nerve or not  small or large cut deep or short or not at all  that's dog care for you... As for human ot thl Can't handle adversity or someone that don't follow croud. Mardy mardy mardy.  ??????

2 minutes ago, Our team said:

Its not though is it. My kitts are fit  as fuk. But none you like. Mardy arnt ya..  I like yours..and I had  like... And I think mine are the best turned out.. As for dogs claws  grow up and grow a pair. It's a bloody nail. Nerve or not  small or large cut deep or short or not at all  that's dog care for you... As for human ot thl Can't handle adversity or someone that don't follow croud. Mardy mardy mardy.  ??????

No likey no lighty 

• Sad 1