• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

There you go lads. Cheers, D.  

Hard to beat natural remedies walking and saltwater on the beach as well

Posted Images

8 minutes ago, socks said:

Your the one that’s got the obsession with filling me in I have no interest in a bullshiting old Cnut like you ... I’ve sent you my address I’ve told you what days I’m working away and what time I’m home each day ... I’ve written a declaration that I fully agree with you coming to my house for a fight with no criminal repercussions ... so either turn up and put this to bed or stop fukcing talking shit .........

Ive pm you back explaining you full well know the laws on repucusdions and the law I do I know how the law works socks ya working from home  side track an hr Birmingham we can get it done want your words say mean feck all in the eyes of the law but I believe you know I know that who do you  think you are now the fecking prime minister declaration what fecking world yas living  in lol  fecking tit get in to Birmingham I am free all day every day I'll find the time I aye coming to your door I made that mistake my so come ta me bring a side kick well honour this        Like men do either come or shut the feck up with the shite of come knock my door has I say you may think indaft but you will see the real me when we meet now get some shut eye yas got abit travelling do atb bill

Fukc sake just as I thought you get my address you get my work times and your still making excuses .... look your arse has fallen out don’t be embarrassed it’s happened to better men than you ... now your the one obsessed with beating me up so all this silly childish talking on here is going nowhere ... you’ve got all the details you need to beat the fukc out of me the only thing missing is you .... I’m done talking shit on here so turn up o leave it alone for fukc sake ........

• Like 1
Just now, socks said:

Fukc sake just as I thought you get my address you get my work times and your still making excuses .... look your arse has fallen out don’t be embarrassed it’s happened to better men than you ... now your the one obsessed with beating me up so all this silly childish talking on here is going nowhere ... you’ve got all the details you need to beat the fukc out of me the only thing missing is you .... I’m done talking shit on here so turn up o leave it alone for fukc sake ........

I told you on the pm socks your ause has gone I aye knocking no mans door I you put times up your personall address but you won't travel your defensive drive fella you won't Giacometti ta bum so has you say on your pm you have no interest in coming half ways so your ause has caved in again atb bill

19 minutes ago, billhardy said:

I told you on the pm socks your ause has gone I aye knocking no mans door I you put times up your personall address but you won't travel your defensive drive fella you won't Giacometti ta bum so has you say on your pm you have no interest in coming half ways so your ause has caved in again atb bill

You don’t get it do you bill I have no interest in you ... your the one that keeps telling everybody your going to kill me .... I’ve finally bitten and given you the chance to do it and you’ve backed out ... everybody on here can see the type of bloke you are .........

• Like 5

ill tell yous what why don't we get a charity fight night set up we could make some money for a decent cause and everyone can sort there grievance out man on man sort out between yourself mma or boxing lol can I put bill and sock down for first bout

• Like 2
  • Haha 2
12 hours ago, billhardy said:

Ronnie boy they been cut not by me by the ways by his owner and they are what they are they will ware down with road work. And fa what it's worth Ronald Ill say it again the nicest of feet will. Break up some treacherous looking feet hold up. There's nought wrong with his feet his nails are a wee bit long and I'll say it again bit road work and thellbe different in six weeks  if you wanna come test your jukel on the land wee run the sams

E invitation his offered two. You xmas time atb bill

Suppose I'm lucky least I haven't been threatened, ?

Understood most apart from a bit of coded shit at the end but getting better Bill fair play ??

Il give it a miss testing my jukel with you but thanks all the same 

Edited by Big Ron