looks like big cat

I would personally conclude you have a lynx as there is no sign of a tail and the only other cat species it could be would be a puma which tends to be much higher at the rear with a thick tail  here is a picture of the arse end of one, and before we all get excited we need to no it’s real and in England, I would like to speak with you about it if you don’t mind contact me by pm if you would rather also go and look for some tracks were it was walking to confirm your sighting they should look something like this 👍👍

3205A86C-F795-413B-8703-6E16CD194932.png

BAA75132-1094-4DB2-9443-A6A1FC1E6A05.jpeg

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, Greyman said:

I would personally conclude you have a lynx as there is no sign of a tail and the only other cat species it could be would be a puma which tends to be much higher at the rear with a thick tail  here is a picture of the arse end of one, and before we all get excited we need to no it’s real and in England, I would like to speak with you about it if you don’t mind contact me by pm if you would rather also go and look for some tracks were it was walking to confirm your sighting they should look something like this 👍👍

3205A86C-F795-413B-8703-6E16CD194932.png

BAA75132-1094-4DB2-9443-A6A1FC1E6A05.jpeg

Wheres the top picture of the 2 taken greyman.

UK?

Just now, Rusty_terrier said:

Wheres the top picture of the 2 taken greyman.

UK?

I have no solid evidence to back up the animals location so tend not to use them as hard proof of anything but when I was given it I was told it was taken in Scotland mate as usual that is just a still pic from a moving video but it does turn right round in the video showing the complete animal and it is 100 percent a lynx, here is a hoax that made the news last week any of my avid fans spot the problem🙏🙏

D94DBA19-CB36-41AA-993C-EE4E9FDE5361.png

Hahahahaha that username.🤣 fair enough defo a hoax.

5 minutes ago, Greyman said:

I have no solid evidence to back up the animals location so tend not to use them as hard proof of anything but when I was given it I was told it was taken in Scotland mate as usual that is just a still pic from a moving video but it does turn right round in the video showing the complete animal and it is 100 percent a lynx, here is a hoax that made the news last week any of my avid fans spot the problem🙏🙏

D94DBA19-CB36-41AA-993C-EE4E9FDE5361.png

As for the other picture if it is in Scotland then fair enough good clear image. Did you get a chance to speak to the person claiming to have caught the image or is it third hand hence you cant confirm?

• Like 1

Third hand so no use really, also the molester hoax is the same picture used on Cornwall live earlier this year cropped down and reused, its amazing how much shite we have to filter through and the lengths people will go to 👍👍I,m hoping I’m wrong but my senses are telling me the op in this post may not be 100 percent but as I said hope I,m wrong as it’s a good pic 👍👍

13 hours ago, Arry said:

Thats what I was wondering Socks its the guy first and only post so far.

Cheers Arry

Bet he don't make a second one lol

10 minutes ago, delswal said:

Bet he don't make a second one lol

I hope he does come back with more info. He sounds legit but who knows. Nice to know were he is and if he is in UK.

Cheers Arry

23 hours ago, David Bradford said:

Damn what the f**k is this, my camera noticed it in the forest near my hut, who can explain what kind of f***ing is this? I recently walked through the woods and saw such garbage, I thought it seemed to me, but it seems that it is not. I'm now f***ing afraid to go there. My wife says I'm a dickhead. This asshole in the bottom left corner.

1.png

You sound about as English as donald trump . That defo ain’t in England lol , big headless cat tho defo 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Swearing in a foreign language isn't such a good look. Could someone be so worried about a photo that they join a forum in a different country, post a question about it then don't bother to come back and see if anyone has answered?

Nobody has a hut in the woods and garbage in the uk 😂. He's a septic tank 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, DIDO.1 said:

Nobody has a hut in the woods and garbage in the uk 😂. He's a septic tank 

Defo a human just think hes from the states 

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, Our team said:

Your all so hurtfill. We're does it come from.... 

It’s just a natural reaction to bullshite, that’s why you get it so often 😂

• Haha 5