Jump to content
micky

WARS COMING

Recommended Posts

1 minute ago, Gav said:

Bring it on, about time this planet had a good cull!

We should round up the Muslims, lgbts the Africans and send them to the Middle East then all the big powers nuke the shite out of it and the lefty liberals too, then there’s plenty of room left for every one

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Lenmcharristar said:

We should round up the Muslims, lgbts the Africans and send them to the Middle East then all the big powers nuke the shite out of it and the lefty liberals too, then there’s plenty of room left for every one

Iv always said for years what we should do is wipe out the middle east an anybody that wants to Fcuking moan about it, take all the oil an use the money to make the biggest theme park in the world, just call it muzzieland😁

  • Like 1
  • Haha 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, W. Katchum said:

Iv always said for years what we should do is wipe out the middle east an anybody that wants to Fcuking moan about it, take all the oil an use the money to make the biggest theme park in the world, just call it muzzieland😁

Where one of the rides is racing camels with a bomb strapped to them and who ever loses gets blown up . 

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Elchapo said:

Where one of the rides is racing camels with a bomb strapped to them and who ever loses gets blown up . 

Possibilities are endless mate😁 Magine them big pyramids as water slides 😁 an the endless miles a beach chairs in the desert, would always get one 😁 could keep a few alive to be the staff 😂

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, W. Katchum said:

Possibilities are endless mate😁 Magine them big pyramids as water slides 😁 an the endless miles a beach chairs in the desert, would always get one 😁 could keep a few alive to be the staff 😂

Think every family should get one for free as a slave lol 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, W. Katchum said:

Possibilities are endless mate😁 Magine them big pyramids as water slides 😁 an the endless miles a beach chairs in the desert, would always get one 😁 could keep a few alive to be the staff 😂

Beach chairs lol the f***ing German would have towels on them all

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Elchapo said:

Think every family should get one for free as a slave lol 

Iv always wanted a butler called achmed🤭

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, W. Katchum said:

Iv always wanted a butler called achmed🤭

I’m partial to Mohamed 😂

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, martyn2233 said:

Beach chairs lol the f***ing German would have towels on them all

Fcuk ze germans mate, if they don’t stop trying to take liberties with this brexit parlarva then we will make them be our life guards an park caretakers😂

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, W. Katchum said:

 could keep a few alive to be the staff

Better to kill them all to be on the safe side, way they breed we'd be back to where we are now in no time

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, baker boy said:

Better to kill them all to be on the safe side, way they breed we'd be back to where we are now in no time

We will always need a work force could jus neutere them or fcuk it even just kill em all use them bhudists as staff they seem an easy goin bunch a guys. Can imagine much better customer service😁😂

Edited by W. Katchum
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Lenmcharristar said:

We should round up the Muslims, lgbts the Africans and send them to the Middle East then all the big powers nuke the shite out of it and the lefty liberals too, then there’s plenty of room left for every one

You forgot the Peterborough  vote riggers lol 

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Irish Army would fcuk up all them super powers in one morning and still be back in the pub for 10.30am on a weekday and 12.30 opening hours if it's a Sunday. They like to have a lie in. 😂

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, Our team said:

What about if its paddy day  your all f****d ... 😂 

Then they would sort them out in the chip shop at closing time. You've obviously never been outside an Irish takeaway at 2am st Patrick's night. It's the most hostile place on the planet.😜

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×