grompz

mxy up and down the country

2 minutes ago, Saltmoon said:

Saw a nice big hare outside bideford back lanes in middle of nowhere first hare I've seen in years 

just been on holiday with missus and took little dog with me. did a lot of walking and thought there would be more stuff about. lots of badgers run over. 

1 hour ago, fred90 said:

just been on holiday with missus and took little dog with me. did a lot of walking and thought there would be more stuff about. lots of badgers run over. 

Always seeing badgers on side of the road and seeing more and more deer aswell 

fox,badger,otter,mink,polecats,various deer,rabbits,ducks,pheasants on the roads when I've been travelling to work or out for a mooch.....not noticed any mixi local.....yet....numbers are looking good so far when I've had a little shine👍

5 minutes ago, Daniel cain said:

fox,badger,otter,mink,polecats,various deer,rabbits,ducks,pheasants on the roads when I've been travelling to work or out for a mooch.....not noticed any mixi local.....yet....numbers are looking good so far when I've had a little shine👍

good luck. what pisses me off is all winter nice little setts no interest from the dog at all. very few. rabbits about. now last few weeks dog marking same setts and holing rabbits up. 

22 minutes ago, fred90 said:

good luck. what pisses me off is all winter nice little setts no interest from the dog at all. very few. rabbits about. now last few weeks dog marking same setts and holing rabbits up. 

local I've been dropping rabbits for yrs....brought them home from as far a field as scotland😎see loads in the summer but they get wiped out by f***ing airgunners 🙄by time season comes around....my young lurcher bitch has caught a few daytime on her own merit ....kids burning side of the mountain and they all sat on top not using holes.dogs marking setts but same sets are dead in season 👎

9 hours ago, Daniel cain said:

local I've been dropping rabbits for yrs....brought them home from as far a field as scotland😎see loads in the summer but they get wiped out by f***ing airgunners 🙄by time season comes around....my young lurcher bitch has caught a few daytime on her own merit ....kids burning side of the mountain and they all sat on top not using holes.dogs marking setts but same sets are dead in season 👎

That's why I drop near villages etc , where the airgunners get moved on

Always see it on and off in places saw two with it other day on side on a busy round not far from 1 spot I go to but it's just the norm rabbit numbers are up and down and have been for a while but I think it's just the way it is 

• Like 1