Bollocks is he ,theres a long list of contenders mate and Wilfs not in the running .Says it as it is which in my book shows a sturdy character .

Look elsewhere to those who’s only intention is to stir shit .

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

• Replies 441
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

wow.....what is wrong with you....    

lets pretend for one moment that megan is white.... and lets pretend that the baby was born with some disability either physical or mental...or some deformity ....would it still be ok to take the

Well......I think you can safely say that’s taken the heat off me for a bit ! 

Posted Images

24 minutes ago, foxdropper said:

Bollocks is he ,theres a long list of contenders mate and Wilfs not in the running .Says it as it is which in my book shows a sturdy character .

Look elsewhere to those who’s only intention is to stir shit .

brown noser ??? 

• Haha 2

Next week on time team 2099, we uncover the worlds smallest trophy cabinet in sunderland. 

After being cryogenically frozen , Tony Robinson has been thawed in order to investigate the discovery of a large amphitheatre in the north east whose existence has baffled scientists for  millennia. 

So tony what do you think this stadium was built for ? 

“ well , the north east of England and County Durham in particular was renowned for absolutely f**k all , so quite frankly I can’t see why the f**k this stadium was built , archives have shown that a small third tier football side that played here won  zilch. Nada. Zip yet claimed to be some sort of “massive club”. To be honest , I’ve never seen such a pile of dog shite since I visited Hartlepool in 2006” 

thanks for that tony , god these people really must have been passionate to erect a monument to such mediocrity, what’s the saying , as much use as a seat at the stadium of light , deluded. 

next week we investigate claims of a mass drowning of cockneys on a beach not far from here, goodnight.   

• Haha 10

Can I just step in and get offended on behalf of Gnasher for your use of the colloquial slang word “cockney”........could you please reword your reply and replace this hideous label with “London inhabitants born in the vicinity of bow bells......whatever their colour.......or religion......or sexual preference” 

Disgrace you are !

• Haha 3
8 hours ago, THE STIFFMEISTER said:

Next week on time team 2099, we uncover the worlds smallest trophy cabinet in sunderland. 

After being cryogenically frozen , Tony Robinson has been thawed in order to investigate the discovery of a large amphitheatre in the north east whose existence has baffled scientists for  millennia. 

So tony what do you think this stadium was built for ? 

“ well , the north east of England and County Durham in particular was renowned for absolutely f**k all , so quite frankly I can’t see why the f**k this stadium was built , archives have shown that a small third tier football side that played here won  zilch. Nada. Zip yet claimed to be some sort of “massive club”. To be honest , I’ve never seen such a pile of dog shite since I visited Hartlepool in 2006” 

thanks for that tony , god these people really must have been passionate to erect a monument to such mediocrity, what’s the saying , as much use as a seat at the stadium of light , deluded. 

next week we investigate claims of a mass drowning of cockneys on a beach not far from here, goodnight.   

This is what happened when the massive club came up against real massive clubs.............12 wins in three seasons, yup massive club lol, sorry Max.....FACTS

Sunderland (2002-03) | Won - 4 | Drew - 8 | Lost - 27 | Points - 19

This is Sunderland's first entry on this list and it is definitely not going to be the last. They were abysmal in the 2002-03 campaign, going through three managers and not improving at any juncture. Peter Reid and Howard Wilkinson came and went to no effect before Mick McCarthy took charge to take them down. Reid and Wilkinson managed just two wins apiece, while McCarthy did not emerge victorious from a single match. It's always of note when 'Own Goal', with one, is your joint fourth top goalscorer in a league season.

Sunderland (2005-06) | Won - 3 | Drew - 6 | Lost - 29 | Points - 15

Mick McCarthy recovered from Sunderland's fall in 2003 by leading them back to the Premier League two seasons later. The only problem was that they were absolutely not ready for a return. They lost five straight games to begin the campaign and only won three all season. Their performance, collecting just 15 points, broke the record for the worst ever top flight tally. But that was broken within two years. You know you're bad when you are not even bad enough to retain the record you received for being bad.

Sunderland (2016-17 — ongoing) | Won - 5 | Drew - 6 | Lost - 22 | Points - 21

Sunderland's third entry on this list. It may seem unfair to put a side that is not yet relegated above a genuinely woeful one, but the Black Cats have been diabolical all campaign. And, even worse, it seemed like this was a complete inevitability from the minute David Moyes was appointed. His public-facing persona has been about as positive as the south-seeking pole of a magnet. They can be relegated this weekend with a loss and a victory for Hull, and, to be honest, the top flight will not miss them.

• Like 1
1 minute ago, Astanley said:

Max ,youv only had it in for Wilf since you found out he was a paki ,,,are you a racist ?

I’ll tell you something for nothing......he will never set foot inside my corner shop to buy an out of date pork pie again !

• Haha 4
On 12/05/2019 at 19:14, Francie said:

So your saying in your post above we all trace back to a certain ancestor if we back far enough?

Would this ancestor be a human or a primate or a mix, cause it's sounds pretty reasonable that the two ancestors would be Adam an event no?

An again I don't care about your skin colour, just your actions?

I was only just thinking that....does Chris's theory not fit almost perfectly in line with the whole Adam & Eve way of thinking.

• Like 1
10 hours ago, maxhardcore said:

You can't beat a bit of history ' I'm of the notion if you don't know where your from you not quite sure where your going ☺️

I couldnt disagree more i have very little interest in history i think its good as a useful guide but ive often found people who hang onto the past cant deal with the future.....it can subconsciously limit peoples aspirations.

A bit like a Sunderland fan who has read that his club were big when the sport first started but refuses to accept they are f**k all in todays times ?

• Like 3
  • Haha 1
4 hours ago, maxhardcore said:

A disgrace in truth ' like Iv said your a changed man this last year or two and not for the better .

But that's just my opinion ?

How somebody like you has the audacity to judge another man like that is quite frankly mind boggling !

39 minutes ago, gnasher16 said:

I was only just thinking that....does Chris's theory not fit almost perfectly in line with the whole Adam & Eve way of thinking.

Think of it more like line breeding than Adam and Eve. Like all greyhounds having Master McGrath as a common ancestor. That dog didn’t create the greyhound breed, but it is a dominant ancestor. Population genetics tend to work like that with individuals being ‘selected’ and many other’s ‘line’ essentially withering.

Ps, apologies if I don’t reply any time soon.

Edited by Born Hunter
44 minutes ago, Born Hunter said:

Think of it more like line breeding than Adam and Eve. Like all greyhounds having Master McGrath as a common ancestor. That dog didn’t create the greyhound breed, but it is a dominant ancestor. Population genetics tend to work like that with individuals being ‘selected’ and many other’s ‘line’ essentially withering.

Ps, apologies if I don’t reply any time soon.

I see.....i took it to mean that pattern would continually repeat on itself down the line......ie....the common ancestor of Master Mcgrath and so on and so on until a basic genetic starting point would be reached ( Adam & Eve )......or maybe ive misunderstood it....or its simply beyond my brain capacity.....probably the latter.

On 12/05/2019 at 11:33, TOMO said:

I dowt they do find name calling any more terrifying than we do.....you yourself in a later post on this thread say you don't use the nigger word out of respect to your black mates...

using the chimp in the pic is the same as nigger or throwing a banana.....the three things are linked and go back to repression etc.....

now that's where this thread kind of got going from....a grown man referring a new born baby from mixed parrants as a chimp......

now danny baker proberbly aint really some closet racist.....hes fecking half wit...but I dowt deep down that hes any kind of raging racist........however he didn't put that pic up with either of kate and Williams kids when they were born......

The only reason i dont use that word is because i know they dont like it thats not out of respect for them,respect is a valuable commodity to be earned not expected.... but i,ll extend common courtesy to every man so for the same reason i wouldnt call a disabled person a spastic or a fat person lard arse i dont call blacks nigger.

But what that has got to do with a Chimpanzee or fruit god only knows......the same as i refuse to cut out every single word in the dictionary that could possibly be interpreted as offensive to fat people or disabled people im not going to do it with black people either its not my fault they are so down on themself that they cry at literally anything to the point we are rewriting basic language in our efforts to mollycoddle them .....as for " repression " that was years ago come on at what point do they have to just grow up and stop being such cry babies about everything and searching for things to be upset about.

Edited by gnasher16
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1
12 hours ago, maxhardcore said:

There is evidence to suggest they left the Indian sub continent as they were lower caste and persecuted .

They will have obviously been a bit outcrossing as they spread across Europe before a branch of the Origional migrants reached GB and then as said some over time married into home bred travellers ' some did not.

You can't beat a bit of history ' I'm of the notion if you don't know where your from you not quite sure where your going ☺️

I think they left to avoid the Islamic conquest of India (the timeline would fit in roughly with their appearance in Europe)