Does any one have any experience with border. X Lakelands thinking of getting one and wandering what there like 

9 hours ago, Harry255 said:

Does any one have any experience with border. X Lakelands thinking of getting one and wandering what there like 

What are you wanting it for mate,  pet, ratter, digging?

Cheers, D.

Ok mate best bitch I’ve had the pleasure of owning rescued her of a travellers site used to pass by there every other day with the runners she was locked in a old estate car with no wheels on with the young traveler kids teasing her knocked on caravan asked if she was for sale picked her up out of motor first thing she did was lock on my jacket give young lad 100 for her best thing i ever did turned into the best foxing dog I’ve ever owned loved me to bits that bitch lived till she was 17 rip peggy 

• Like 14

Got one here with tiny bit or Russel thrown in the mix not the brightest but loves a ball in off season 

ABF30FA0-045B-4D47-8569-CB17A7D77579.jpeg

B4CD2036-DE95-44E6-8A25-53EBD90516D4.jpeg

• Like 1

One of best I've seen was that cross.He came out of pound.(shame he was neutered)

• Like 1

half your battle will be getting one from proven grafters, i know you can still produce shite from 2 good dogs. I know a man expecting a litter of border x lakeys both parents are solid earth dogs.

I found some where and I'm gonna pic of the pup up at the end of the month just curious weather there any good  both work and work well but I was alwayse told thatost borders have had the work bred out of em 

A mate has two border lakey bitches ugly and hairy as fook but great digging dogs, same as every breed bad and good in all, get out what you put in mate👍🏻

Very few working lines of lakelands out there, and even fewer borders unfortunately... the chances of getting a good one is slim, theres good and bad in all breeds but when you go talking about percentages of workers, neither the lakeland or the border would be many lads first choice im sure.

IVE HAD SOME GOOD BORDERXLAKEYS JUST KEEP PUTTING IT IN FRONT OF THEM THEYLL CLICK  -- CAPS STUCK AGAIN

• Like 2

off to pick my border lakey pup up later, see how she turns out

• Like 3