trt treatment..

• Replies 360
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I started weight lifting befor xmas with a personal trainer. Past month been going at it alone and the biggest diverence i have noticed is my mental helth has inproved ten fold.   Wish

Working out/lifting weights.....will all help your test levels anyway regardless of test boosters. Vit D promotes pituitary gland function which is often another cause of low test,low sex drive e

Are you and socks twins ?!  He sported a similar pic a while back , but was bigger . 

Posted Images

5 hours ago, TOMO said:

I find stan eferding an intresting fella to listen to with regards to diet ..hormones ..lifting etc...

check him out on youtube

just been watching a few of his video's tomo. this vitamin d 1 is interesting.

Just now, TOMO said:

lol.....

True though.only 6 seconds faster than me.6 seconds is nothing and i drink smoke the lot.

How many people do you know who does hammer throwing,curling,javelin,hurdles i could go on.nobody does them.

Lets have olympics where countries compete building a house or fixing a car or anything thats matters.

Mind you its 100,000,0000000 times better than the spazolympics.

2 minutes ago, Rusty_terrier said:

I reckon i could do 100m in 13 seconds. 

I reckon i could throw a piece or granite down a sheet of ice and get it near a thing.imagine what we could achieve if we never had to work and do it all day.

1 hour ago, PMul said:

For me, it gave me the energy to want to work out. 

This isn’t to jack you up. It will get you off the couch and give you the will to lift. 

From my research, jogging/running depletes T and lifting/ hitting the heavy bag helps increase it. 

If you really want it you'd do it without that shit.

You keep telling yourself that because they can never admit to having it to get big without the effort.lazy.

The roid heads around here will deny ever taking it when its as plain as day to see.i actually think its pathetic.

16 minutes ago, ginger beard said:

If you really want it you'd do it without that shit.

You keep telling yourself that because they can never admit to having it to get big without the effort.lazy.

The roid heads around here will deny ever taking it when its as plain as day to see.i actually think its pathetic.

You are clearly an intellectual authority on these matters. 

It would be foolish of me to argue with you. 

Have a great day! ?

• Like 2
  • Haha 2
48 minutes ago, ginger beard said:

maybe the roid head's are looking at your skinny, ginger, pale skinned body as you walk out of witherspoon's wiping the cheap bean juice off your lip's

and they are actually thinking.

look at him he look's pathetic.

2 hours ago, king said:

maybe the roid head's are looking at your skinny, ginger, pale skinned body as you walk out of witherspoon's wiping the cheap bean juice off your lip's

and they are actually thinking.

look at him he look's pathetic.

f**k off floppy cock atleast i can get a hard on.your missus will be looking elsewhere soon.

• Haha 1
10 hours ago, king said:

just been watching a few of his video's tomo. this vitamin d 1 is interesting.

check out his seminars hes done as well.....look on supertraining06 ....mark bells youtube chanel....hes the guy ..him and his brothers did that old film ..bigger stronger faster..

12 minutes ago, TOMO said:

check out his seminars hes done as well.....look on supertraining06 ....mark bells youtube chanel....hes the guy ..him and his brothers did that old film ..bigger stronger faster..

I will have a look this evening on the laptop tomo.

Thanks for the heads up.

A straight forward layman's write up here.

https://www.menshealth.com/health/a19536692/testosterone-therapy-effects/

Lots of benefits for those that need it but there are risks

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3897047/

Lifestyle improvements, exercise, sleep, diet, stress reduction etc would be 1st action and a realistic attitude to who we are, then once I was satisfied i'd done all i could I'd reevaluate the  need for replacement therapy. 

• Like 2
1 hour ago, sandymere said:

Lifestyle improvements, exercise, sleep, diet, stress reduction etc would be 1st action and a realistic attitude to who we are, then once I was satisfied i'd done all i could I'd reevaluate the  need for replacement therapy.

That's kinda where I ended up. The meds treat the symptoms but they may not cure the problem if you don't give up what might be making you sick in the first place. But... hounds for grounds and all that...

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, ChrisJones said:

CJGS.png.9ff258e2047285b2c36b294e06a5b555.png

Thing is big lad, I still play football (even at my advanced age!) and I need to get lighter and improve my engine after taking the piss out of myself all these years.

If I did weights I would not get any lighter, cheesy as it sounds I’m a fairly big old unit anyway and if I add more muscle to that I’ll be about 18 stone ! Lol 

I reckon a good fit weight for me at the moment would be around 14 or 15.

Im 17 as it is and my knees feel every ounce of it when I play.

• Like 1