Netflix...Maddie McCann story.

• Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

That's fine because any dirty c**t that abandoned his kids to go on the piss would never be someone I'd be associated with 

I have been on the wrong side of the law for a lot of my life and my arse still starts twitching whenever I see a police car, but if one of my baby’s was missing I would cooperate unreservedly even if

Just makes you another lazy shit parent, doesn't make it excusable because every other c**t did it

Posted Images

17 minutes ago, dytkos said:

No pun intended but it's been done to death this saga

Kids never gonna be found.

D.

Unless the German rat confesses and admits all, wouldn't count on it though. 

21 minutes ago, Greb147 said:

Unless the German rat confesses and admits all, wouldn't count on it though. 

Or they find bodies. He’s been linked with the disappearance of a little boy in the same resort now some years before. Sometimes it just takes time and a bit of luck, or the beast to fcuk up. Think of the likes of Black, Tobin etc. Cases like this the authorities should have access to all methods in order to extract the truth from this animal. 

• Like 1
7 minutes ago, pesky1972 said:

Or they find bodies. He’s been linked with the disappearance of a little boy in the same resort now some years before. Sometimes it just takes time and a bit of luck, or the beast to fcuk up. Think of the likes of Black, Tobin etc. Cases like this the authorities should have access to all methods in order to extract the truth from this animal. 

Yeah just read he's suspected of abducting a young German lass about 5 years ago, she resembles Maddie as well. 

He's doing time for the rape of an elderly woman while living in Portugal. 

I can't believe he wasn't a suspect to start with, by the sounds of it he's got a shed load of previous convictions and is a known nonce.

If he is guilty it's racking my own brain thinking about it and have loads of questions. 

1. Was he staying in the same hotel? (I read he had his own apartment.)

2. Surely he must have been stalking Maddie for a number of days, waiting for the opportunity? 

3. Would he have attempted to kidnap her even if the parents were in the hotel room? Unless he was in close proximity to her parents how could he know she was home alone? 

Edited by Greb147
45 minutes ago, Greb147 said:

Yeah just read he's suspected of abducting a young German lass about 5 years ago, she resembles Maddie as well. 

I can't believe he wasn't a suspect to start with, by the sounds of it he's got a shed load of previous convictions and is a known nonce.

If he is guilty it's racking my own brain thinking about it and have loads of questions. 

2. Surely he must have been stalking Maddie for a number of days, waiting for the opportunity? 

3. Would he have attempted to kidnap her even if the parents were in the hotel room? Unless he was in close proximity to her parents how could he know she was home alone? 

I heard he was a burglar so maybe he was a opportunistic nonce c**t Aswell?? 

4 minutes ago, lurcherman 887 said:

I heard he was a burglar so maybe he was a opportunistic nonce c**t Aswell?? 

Possibly, absolutely horrendous luck if he dropped on her by chance whilst tea leafing in the area. 

I still can't get my head the neglect of them both by their parents, what were they thinking. 

• Like 2
8 minutes ago, Dinosaurs said:

Did rest of their group leave their kids unattended?? Atb

I can't remember exactly but I think so, they all took it in turns to check on each others kids from what I remember. 

• Like 1
9 minutes ago, keepdiggin said:

Wonder if Ben needham will ever be found

I think that disappearance has been answered. They probably won't find the body after all this time, but the question of his disappearance is settled.

10 hours ago, Greb147 said:

It said in the paper the other day he had been stalking her for a few days..not sure how true this is as it was the the Sun .....but you would think it was most likely way....

I also think like you ...if he was known in the area as peado why wasn't he a suspect before. ...useless Portuguese police. ..shame our lot weren't on it from the off

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, Nicepix said:

I think that disappearance has been answered. They probably won't find the body after all this time, but the question of his disappearance is settled.

I'm pretty sure it's not.....that dig last year found nothing. ..so who knows if that digger drivers confession is true...the digger driver is dead and it's only his mate that said the digger driver had confessed to him that he ran over ben

1 minute ago, baker boy said:

Ive just read "our lot" were given his name and decided not to act on it

I did not know that...

Then the next question has to be ....why didn't they....?? Seems like a right blunder to me

• Like 1
27 minutes ago, TOMO said:

It said in the paper the other day he had been stalking her for a few days..not sure how true this is as it was the the Sun .....but you would think it was most likely way....

I also think like you ...if he was known in the area as peado why wasn't he a suspect before. ...useless Portuguese police. ..shame our lot weren't on it from the off

Yes so if that's the case then he was almost certainly staying locally and first saw her when she was taking a stroll with her parents somewhere. 

Makes my skin crawl to think some predator is eyeing up your baby and you don't have a f***ing clue about it! 

He must have thought all his Christmas' had come at once when they abandoned their kids for the night. 

They definitely should have been punished but then again they had the worst punishment imaginable. 

Edited by Greb147