Netflix...Maddie McCann story.

3 minutes ago, baker boy said:

Ive always thought they were at least negligent when they left their kids alone in a strange country to go on the piss with their mates, if that was the only mistake they made they're going to have a lifetime of suffering over it

Definitely, leaving your kids alone like that is criminal. The best thing about it is Maddie wasn't even the youngest, they left a helpless baby FFS! 

• Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

That's fine because any dirty c**t that abandoned his kids to go on the piss would never be someone I'd be associated with 

I have been on the wrong side of the law for a lot of my life and my arse still starts twitching whenever I see a police car, but if one of my baby’s was missing I would cooperate unreservedly even if

Just makes you another lazy shit parent, doesn't make it excusable because every other c**t did it

Posted Images

1 hour ago, TOMO said:

I did not know that...

Then the next question has to be ....why didn't they....?? Seems like a right blunder to me

Because he never done it, everyone involved from the residents of the resort to the police and parents of the missing kid will clutch at anything to get this put to bed so it removes the spotlight from them, it’s just a bit of prison bullshit being blown out of all proportion 

• Like 2
19 minutes ago, baker boy said:

Piers Morgan stated ( sucking up to the black community) if this had been a black kid it woulndt have got this type of coverage, my question to that is what other kids abduction whatever colour has had this type of prolonged coverage, the pope a prime minister getting involved ect, and then I'd ask why

It's back to that all whites are born equal lark if it would of been parents from a council estate they'd have been roundly villified by the msm, other kids probably taken into care and long forgotten by now. 

5 hours ago, Greb147 said:

Definitely, leaving your kids alone like that is criminal. The best thing about it is Maddie wasn't even the youngest, they left a helpless baby FFS! 

Actually it was twin babies....in some respects they was lucky to not have all 3 go missing. ..

• Like 2
1 hour ago, TOMO said:

Actually it was twin babies....in some respects they was lucky to not have all 3 go missing. ..

spot on, but got a gut feeling  its the German bloke that killed her, he ticking all th boxes  why he could have, got a place only 2 mile from where she was pinched, got sex record for rape, and sex offences against  a child , Christ  dont that point the finger at him, more than anybody else as yet,

• Like 1
21 minutes ago, bird said:

spot on, but got a gut feeling  its the German bloke that killed her, he ticking all th boxes  why he could have, got a place only 2 mile from where she was pinched, got sex record for rape, and sex offences against  a child , Christ  dont that point the finger at him, more than anybody else as yet,

Yep I've also just read authorities suspect he was involved in the disappearance of a young boy over there in 96.

Absolutely shocking detective work if that's the case. Witnesses involved in Maddie's case have always described someone looking like him and mentioned he had a campervan, well so did this German nonce. 

5 hours ago, Balaur said:

The media and people's hunger for the story keeps the fire burning , plus hopefully a desire for justice and closure. 

Your probably right but her parents status, connections and resources helped to keep the investigation going and to influence a lot of other things. I don't blame them for this btw use what you got.

I don't understand how a known paedophile who breaks into holiday apartments and was known to live 2 miles away could be looked at and ruled out if investigated properly and we've sent our so called best police and millions of quid to look into it. The mind boggles at the incompetence that must have gone into this investigation

• Like 3