Best day off work excuses .

1 minute ago, dogmandont said:

Yip I’ve done that and opened the place up generator started compressors started and got on with my work ?? 1/2 hour later looking round me wondering why everybody was late it struck me. 

Something similar got pissed Sunday afternoon then thought I had slept in getting bus to go to work and seeing ice-cream vans thought it wierd kids out playing was 8oclock Sunday night

• Haha 4

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

When I was 19, I woke up in a strange bed with the mother of all hangovers, didn't have a clue where I was. My phone was ringing, it was around 10am and I should have been at work at 8:30.  

I can’t find my car keys ... also heard a good excuse for someone turning into work 3hrs late ... he said he’d dreamt he was in work so thought he’d been in 

Something similar got pissed Sunday afternoon then thought I had slept in getting bus to go to work and seeing ice-cream vans thought it wierd kids out playing was 8oclock Sunday night

11 minutes ago, kinkell said:

Lad that works with me done the same was on his to work and thought it was strange that the local Chinese takeaway was open at 7am. Lol. 

• Haha 2
45 minutes ago, kanny said:

The opposite but has anyone turned up for work on a bank holiday Monday to find the place deserted? ..I have ?

Don’t get bank holidays off ?

• Sad 1
6 minutes ago, lurcherman 887 said:

Id say hes telling the truth

?? he's come out with some crackers can't remember the best ones but he's had some beautys........ told the boss he lost his phone so didn't know weather he had work or not while saying this the boss rang his phone ....... in his pocket and was the same phone he'd always had ? he never thought about what he was saying. He had one about his boots and shoe laces can't remember it but it was a screamer 

• Haha 1

I've had some crackers in my younger days 

Fell down the.stairs .... fine the next day in work though 

My boss knows when I'm spinning him some shite I turned up with a broken knuckle after a disagreement with a fella who moved and I clocked the wall instead ?? drunk and arguments never a good a idea!! Hate days off unless I am sick as end up sitting about the house board as shit 

My first job I didn't turn up on a bank holiday Monday been out the Sunday nite to get a phone call off the gaffer at 7.20 asking where I was I said its bank holiday his reply was do you work in a f***ing bank I said no he said well you've 10mins to get in this van then???.he always said if your off or going to be off dont bullshit me if you do I'll sack you never had a day off just used to tell him lads are going  on piss fri and he used to just let us off.

1 hour ago, kanny said:

The opposite but has anyone turned up for work on a bank holiday Monday to find the place deserted? ..I have ?

I've had a couple of times I've jumped out of bed thinking I was late, realising I had the day off before I got the car out of the drive luckily.

I have a colleague that will turn up for work on his day off at least 4 times a year. He's a f*ck*ng bellend.

• Haha 1

Had a lad not turn up because he said his gutter was leaking and it kept him up all night so didn’t want to not be at his best and waste my money ? very kind of him. Same bloke also said he slept in till 12.30 in the afternoon because there was a power cut and his phone didn’t charge when he did roll in at 1.30pm let’s say he didn’t look that well rested but hungover and off his head. This all in his first week and needless to say his last week working for me.