Health and safety

7 minutes ago, Daniel cain said:

Monday I spent the day rodding manholes blocked with wet wipes because the 2 resident faggots must use em to wipe up the man fat?3rd time this month the dirty b*****ds .......they getting billed for it.

fcukin mincers!!

block pavers got ripped on one site I was on so threw all the cuts down the first main chamber, it backed shit up round the hole site and came out in some blokes back garden!

bout 2ft of shite and johnnies all over:laugh:

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

One apprentice turned up on Job with his f***ing eye brows shaped like a lady boy and smelt like he was going out on razzle. Went to shop at 10 o'clock bait and hasn't been seen since !! ???

there's no work in any c**t under30 these days?I keep having young labourers that can't last till first break just passing me slabs or bricks....to busy on their fones and sorting out the next bag....

I walked after 4 hours on a building site , feckin brickies kept interrupting when I was on my phone ? 

Posted Images

Glad it ain’t just me, struggle like hell to get decent lads, best ones I’ve found are usually ex forces, got a couple of ex marines and they don’t mind graft, in fact they see most things as a challenge, including each other and always trying to do more, bigger, better than the next man.

Just now, si brown said:

fcukin mincers!!

block pavers got ripped on one site I was on so threw all the cuts down the first main chamber, it backed shit up round the hole site and came out in some blokes back garden!

bout 2ft of shite and johnnies all over:laugh:

they move folks in  on these sites and the drainage is nowhere near done ...

everytime you sit down for something to eat at break time.....a gully sucker comes and starts pumping shit....smells f***ing horrendous ?

7 minutes ago, Daniel cain said:

they move folks in  on these sites and the drainage is nowhere near done ...

everytime you sit down for something to eat at break time.....a gully sucker comes and starts pumping shit....smells f***ing horrendous ?

Tell the shit Hoover guy to wait till breaks over DC.i was in the quarry once and they tried that it was stinking as you say.told him to feck off.the foreman was told the same.lol 

7 minutes ago, king said:

Tell the shit Hoover guy to wait till breaks over DC.i was in the quarry once and they tried that it was stinking as you say.told him to feck off.the foreman was told the same.lol 

Your gonna need ppe and lots of it should we ever meet at battlefield roundabout and a paramedic on standby and my mates 9 year old cocker will do your bb guard dog.?

2 minutes ago, ginger beard said:

Your gonna need ppe and lots of it should we ever meet at battlefield roundabout and a paramedic on standby and my mates 9 year old cocker will do your bb guard dog.?

If that pic of your dog you put up the other day had your arm around it you will need to eat some more grub first you skinny ginger runt.

You need throwing in the sceptic tank see if we can remove that smell of stale piss.

• Haha 1

Ive done manual labour and jobs were your sat for 8 hours while hard graft fecks your joints and bones it does your heart plenty good and the fresh airs good for the soul, sitting at a desk and being stressed out fecks your health up good and proper.

2 minutes ago, JDHUNTING said:

Ive done manual labour and jobs were your sat for 8 hours while hard graft fecks your joints and bones it does your heart plenty good and the fresh airs good for the soul, sitting at a desk and being stressed out fecks your health up good and proper.

It's a bit of a catch 22 really.

But hard manual labour isn't good for the body at all.

14 minutes ago, king said:

If that pic of your dog you put up the other day had your arm around it you will need to eat some more grub first you skinny ginger runt.

You need throwing in the sceptic tank see if we can remove that smell of stale piss.

Hahaha.those arms belonged to an atheltic 13 year old.he's about 5ft 10 he should start filling out soon.my right arm is known locally as "the goodnight right".

Urrr you work with peoples shit.hope you fall in mine.haha

• Haha 1

Last 4 apprentices we’ve had couldn’t read a tape measure or use a hammer, give them a 20 ounce eastwing and a 4” nail and watch the vague look come over their faces literally can’t swing a fcuking hammer and this is lads of 18. Our work force is getting older and as men retire or go for an easier job with less lifting and carrying they just can’t be replaced. Another few years and I’ll be looking for a handier number myself and I can’t fooking wait.

20 minutes ago, ginger beard said:

Hahaha.those arms belonged to an atheltic 13 year old.he's about 5ft 10 he should start filling out soon.my right arm is known locally as "the goodnight right".

Urrr you work with peoples shit.hope you fall in mine.haha

Yea pushing muck and shit all day.

Be careful you don't fall off the track and land on your head

CatD9T.jpg

10 hours ago, si brown said:

im working for one of those companies at the moment, they've had to rip three pairs of footings up they were that bad and ive had to drop the brickwork on one then set it out 

a corse higher so the floor can be re concreted cos its 70mm out of level:icon_eek:

worst ive seen and ive been doing it 30 year too. 

I refuse to take apprentices cos most of them are fcukin stupid 

I remember when you were an apprentice ..............not stupid, but you had to be watched like a fecking hawk ???