Valentines day

Skinny chicks with big tits look ridiculous, you need summat that that can carry the  tits without looking daft 

I quite like a chick with a few extra pounds , not summat like an ironing board 

my misses gets fake lips and all that shite every now and again , bday or when I’m flush and wants fake tits for her fortieth. 

Shes fine as she is imho and I don’t need her to morph into a kardashian slag 

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This is just my opinion lads but I think fake tits are fcuking awful. Feel the same about fake asses and fake faces fcuking awful. 

Ted !I cannot imagine you with an erection ? could you pop a little picture up of you with the Irish Tooth ache

Each to their own but i think fake tits are revolting,....they feel horrible,look absolutely ridiculous.....unless a birds got a chest like an ironing board or a bad hang up about her body i dont get

Posted Images

1 hour ago, gnasher16 said:

Each to their own but i think fake tits are revolting,....they feel horrible,look absolutely ridiculous.....unless a birds got a chest like an ironing board or a bad hang up about her body i dont get why any bloke would go for it....as ive said to a couple of pals of mine whos mrs had them.....you always end up paying for your mistakes in the end ?

If it makes em feel better a sexier after a few kids nash and it puts a smile on her face it is what it is.. cmon would you begrudge your woman something she really wanted ?? 

About the way they feel aswell you wouldnt no the difference.. silicones changed alot in the past 10 years .

• Like 2
58 minutes ago, THE STIFFMEISTER said:

Skinny chicks with big tits look ridiculous, you need summat that that can carry the  tits without looking daft 

I quite like a chick with a few extra pounds , not summat like an ironing board 

my misses gets fake lips and all that shite every now and again , bday or when I’m flush and wants fake tits for her fortieth. 

Shes fine as she is imho and I don’t need her to morph into a kardashian slag 

Yep mrs does the lips thing n all how they paying up your way its 200 quid for a ml here 

18 hours ago, lurcherman 887 said:

If it makes em feel better a sexier after a few kids nash and it puts a smile on her face it is what it is.. cmon would you begrudge your woman something she really wanted ?? 

About the way they feel aswell you wouldnt no the difference.. silicones changed alot in the past 10 years .

Ok yes your first point is a fair point....i hadnt really thought of it from the birds point of view ?

But your second point we,ll beg to differ ..... they feel wrong,move and look wrong....infact the only time they look good is when they,re covered in clothes.

Nah paying for your mrs to have fake bristols is half way to paying for a sex doll.....and you dont even have to talk to a sex doll !

• Haha 2

An old mate of mine his wife had a set she was a pretty blonde flat chested but a nice sort. Well they stopped coming in the pub for a while after a couple of months in they walked with her sporting a couple of d cups well the whole pub went quiet and were fixated by her new jugs.

Resulting in her husband having to have words with a few lads about starring at her. Bless her she told my Mrs that it has given her so much more confidence when talking to people 

• Like 1
41 minutes ago, Chaff said:

An old mate of mine his wife had a set she was a pretty blonde flat chested but a nice sort. Well they stopped coming in the pub for a while after a couple of months in they walked with her sporting a couple of d cups well the whole pub went quiet and were fixated by her new jugs.

Resulting in her husband having to have words with a few lads about starring at her. Bless her she told my Mrs that it has given her so much more confidence when talking to people 

Yeah but were they making eye contact with her ?