Title race

• Replies 314
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

IHow the fk ,did a thread about the title race turn into a SAFkin C thread ??? Is it like Godwins law ?

I don't care what the result is ,I don't care if we don't win the league ,I don't are if hendo and Milner are shot ,I don't care if we have to spend millions to have any chance ,I don't care if no one

I think after Fergie went, with the subsequent managerial failures, the "soul" of Utd went. Now they're just another club, not the giants they were. It's f***ing great ? Cheers, D.

Posted Images

This is a tricky one watching this i want Leicester to beat City because id like to see Liverpool win the league....but if Leicester lose tonight and then again to Chelsea and my Hammers beat Watford we,ll nick 9th place.....all if buts and maybes so f**k it come on the Leicester.

• Like 2
12 hours ago, liP said:

Pool v wolves 1-1 

City have got it in the bag :toast:

Barca ganna get a hat full too :bye:?

what have Chelsea done this year? Klopp can’t do much more than take it to the last day really, this is Liverpool’s best season in years regardless of winning a trophy or not imo ?

1 hour ago, Stoney100 said:

what have Chelsea done this year? Klopp can’t do much more than take it to the last day really, this is Liverpool’s best season in years regardless of winning a trophy or not imo ?

Whilst I totally agree with your sentiment mate, the fact is, nobody remembers 2nd.

If Liverpool don’t win they may as well have come 14th as far as the PL and as a player is concerned.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
37 minutes ago, WILF said:

Whilst I totally agree with your sentiment mate, the fact is, nobody remembers 2nd.

If Liverpool don’t win they may as well have come 14th as far as the PL and as a player is concerned.

Not really mate... 2nd is automatics qualifying for Europe... semi final place in Europe as well..

Yes I agree as far as silverware, but I think for memory this title race will be up there for a long time, finishing 2nd with over 90 points! f**k me that's mental...

Klopp is safe as houses, Man City just have more depth...plus Pep is top quality too...

Great run in, and will be a twitchy final day for the pair of them...