Title race

• Replies 314
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

IHow the fk ,did a thread about the title race turn into a SAFkin C thread ??? Is it like Godwins law ?

I don't care what the result is ,I don't care if we don't win the league ,I don't are if hendo and Milner are shot ,I don't care if we have to spend millions to have any chance ,I don't care if no one

I think after Fergie went, with the subsequent managerial failures, the "soul" of Utd went. Now they're just another club, not the giants they were. It's f***ing great ? Cheers, D.

Posted Images

Agreed they will have to win something in the next couple of years ,BUT it won't be all doom and gloom if not this year,there is a feeling that man city are exceptional and who ever finished second will have broken all sorts of records ,it is the crest of a wave ,everyone is enjoying the ride ,I fancy us against Barca ,but if not ,maybe next year ,the title isn't over yet ,hard to see man city slipping up ,but it's not over ,whatever happens from here we have had a great season ,there will be no pressure on the German ,

I honestly think this obsession with title thing is mostly a media exaggeration ,I can only see an exciting two of three years ahead for us and who knows maybe the Liverbird will be back on its  fkin perch 

Edited by Astanley
  • Like 2
4 hours ago, Astanley said:

Agreed they will have to win something in the next couple of years ,BUT it won't be all doom and gloom if not this year,there is a feeling that man city are exceptional and who ever finished second will have broken all sorts of records ,it is the crest of a wave ,everyone is enjoying the ride ,I fancy us against Barca ,but if not ,maybe next year ,the title isn't over yet ,hard to see man city slipping up ,but it's not over ,whatever happens from here we have had a great season ,there will be no pressure on the German ,

I honestly think this obsession with title thing is mostly a media exaggeration ,I can only see an exciting two of three years ahead for us and who knows maybe the Liverbird will be back on its  fkin perch 

I make you wrong about the media,   Every Liverpool supporter I’ve met and know dwells on the league 

they have to win the league . 

Have to. 

23 minutes ago, THE STIFFMEISTER said:

I make you wrong about the media,   Every Liverpool supporter I’ve met and know dwells on the league 

Have to. 

Hopefully they do an Arsenal when they had a young top squad.. Next year, next year, next year,next year and won fook all ??

19 hours ago, WILF said:

Trivia question:

who was the first team to beat Spurs at their new multi million pound stadium ?

?

Absolutely right it was a beautiful day amongst the Yardies and Mandems on Tottenham High Rd ?......its a feeling that makes me all warm inside to know that if they stay in that ground for the next 100 years the record books will always show West Ham were the first club to beat them its like the planets aligned for us ?

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

Leeds allowed villa to score today was it good sportsmanship or is it something that could cost them millions and the manager the sack if they don't go up  i think with what's at stake I think it was a brave decision  and imagine if it's villa that beat them in the play offs 

10 minutes ago, Blackmag said:

Leeds allowed villa to score today was it good sportsmanship or is it something that could cost them millions and the manager the sack if they don't go up  i think with what's at stake I think it was a brave decision  and imagine if it's villa that beat them in the play offs 

i have just watched that,that was randomly fckn bizzare

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-6968967/Chaos-brawl-breaks-controversial-Leeds-opener.html

there is a couple of vids in the article,worth watching.

villa player goes down,leeds continue to play then score,villa players go mad,mass brawl,one red card.

villa kick off,leeds manager instructs his team to let villa score and two villa players walk thru and bang the ball in

On 26/04/2019 at 13:12, THE STIFFMEISTER said:

Have to. 

I’d say Stan knows more real Liverpool fans than most mate ?

Whoever finishes 2nd can feel no shame really, yes it would be good for Liverpool to win the title but it’s not the end of the world if not, Liverpool are in a far better position in every way possible than Leicester when they won it so it’s just a matter of having patience with klopp as he will win it one day for sure.

when you look at the serverity of the decline of teams like united and chelsea, Liverpool fans can be happy they have the right man in charge and he is already 5 years down the line is his rebuilding project......top players don’t want to go to them anymore, they just want out (hazard/pogba) as they can see both clubs are in a right mess and are sinking ships for the next few seasons. 

Still a lot of minutes to play in this season tho and in football anything can happen ?

On 28/04/2019 at 19:49, Ted Newgent said:

i have just watched that,that was randomly fckn bizzare

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-6968967/Chaos-brawl-breaks-controversial-Leeds-opener.html

there is a couple of vids in the article,worth watching.

villa player goes down,leeds continue to play then score,villa players go mad,mass brawl,one red card.

villa kick off,leeds manager instructs his team to let villa score and two villa players walk thru and bang the ball in

It was a load of ol bollocks if you ask me whatever happened to the most basic of instructions you get told as a 9 year old playing for the school team......." Play to the whistle "

• Like 3