Title race

• Replies 314
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

IHow the fk ,did a thread about the title race turn into a SAFkin C thread ??? Is it like Godwins law ?

I don't care what the result is ,I don't care if we don't win the league ,I don't are if hendo and Milner are shot ,I don't care if we have to spend millions to have any chance ,I don't care if no one

I think after Fergie went, with the subsequent managerial failures, the "soul" of Utd went. Now they're just another club, not the giants they were. It's f***ing great ? Cheers, D.

Posted Images

On 03/05/2019 at 13:35, WILF said:

I have been following the ladies team a bit mate and they play some nice stuff.

I had to turn it over and watch Southend turn over the mighty Sunderland boring as f**k that womens footie.....we was well beaten 2 nil but we had by far the better sorts,some of the mancs looked like Wurzel Gummidge but we had a few nice little blondes,which of course is the only thing that really matters in birds football.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 3
Just now, gnasher16 said:

I had to turn it over and watch Southend turn over the mighty Sunderland boring as f**k that womens footie.....we was well beaten 2 nil but we had by far the better sorts,some of the mancs looked like Wurzel Gummidge but we had a few nice little blondes,which of course is the only thing that really matters in birds football.

That blonde sort Lehman is a lezza!......what a f***ing waste! 

Salah off injured so looks like that’s it for the title, can’t complain though been a good season! One thing for sure is klopp needs to sell sturridge and origi and buy someone to challenge firmino not to fill in for him 

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, Stoney100 said:

Salah off injured so looks like that’s it for the title, can’t complain though been a good season! One thing for sure is klopp needs to sell sturridge and origi and buy someone to challenge firmino not to fill in for him 

Optimistically it aint over til the whistle goes 

• Like 1