Jump to content

Kennel ideas.


Recommended Posts


  • Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I prefer wood , just incase of a parvo or the likes outbreak means I can just burn them and start again.. heres my set up now didn’t cost me anything I got all the materials free from a skip 

Posted Images

12 hours ago, Chid said:

I prefer wood , just incase of a parvo or the likes outbreak means I can just burn them and start again..

heres my set up now didn’t cost me anything I got all the materials free from a skip 

379932A2-86ED-498B-BA43-12FEE256D184.jpeg.eabe0edc676ff251ec128f2daac91b20.jpeg

Similar to the box the Jerry coursing dog was in 😂😂😂😂😂made my day that 👍

  • Haha 1
Link to post
On 27/01/2019 at 18:31, Boristheblade said:

A68A04E7-C719-483A-92B2-CF30A5A9B2C7.jpeg

0D841F9D-76DA-4F46-85DA-A81238CF5FFB.jpeg

CFCEF21C-8714-40E0-BBFF-9D9FE858B15B.jpeg

Really nice set up Boris, I like those beds, looks real snug in the there

Is the bed raised up off the floor and how do you wash them out do you have somewhere for the water to drain off from the bed?

Thanks

Link to post
22 minutes ago, Rebel said:

Really nice set up Boris, I like those beds, looks real snug in the there

Is the bed raised up off the floor and how do you wash them out do you have somewhere for the water to drain off from the bed?

Thanks

Cheers mate.the beds floor is lined with 100mm kingspan on top of the concrete. Then lined with caberdek waterproof flooring. 

Theres an acid rain running along the front of the runs. I don’t wash the bed boxes out just wipe them down if needed.

  • Like 1
Link to post
3 minutes ago, Boristheblade said:

Cheers mate.the beds floor is lined with 100mm kingspan on top of the concrete. Then lined with caberdek waterproof flooring. 

Theres an acid rain running along the front of the runs. I don’t wash the bed boxes out just wipe them down if needed.

How much did it cost to do your set up mate

Link to post
1 minute ago, Black neck said:

Fraid so mate hope next door put there heating on soon

plenty of river bolder knocking around the local rivers black neck.hey jon jon has some cracking place mats for your bean plate in the general section black neck

  • Like 1
Link to post
On 27/01/2019 at 20:01, Chid said:

I prefer wood , just incase of a parvo or the likes outbreak means I can just burn them and start again..

heres my set up now didn’t cost me anything I got all the materials free from a skip 

379932A2-86ED-498B-BA43-12FEE256D184.jpeg.eabe0edc676ff251ec128f2daac91b20.jpeg

Any chance you have plans and cutting list or does it have copyright protection

  • Haha 2
Link to post

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.


×
×
  • Create New...