Kennel ideas.

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I prefer wood , just incase of a parvo or the likes outbreak means I can just burn them and start again.. heres my set up now didn’t cost me anything I got all the materials free from a skip 

Posted Images

1 minute ago, king said:

if more water could get in than be released it would pressurise from the furthest point back to the tap surely

That's right but it's getting to that point that proved a bugger I'm sure it can be done was just telling you how I fecked it up 

brother black neck.would i be correct in assuming that you are the type of guy to drop his trousers and pant's to the knee's just to fart.

i was thinking surely you would suffer from a bit of flatulence especially with such a high consumption rate of a certain food.

1 minute ago, Black neck said:

That's right but it's getting to that point that proved a bugger I'm sure it can be done was just telling you how I fecked it up 

what size diameter pipe did you use 

2 minutes ago, Daniel cain said:

289882256_Screenshot_20190130-211131_SamsungInternet.jpg.51c7a7cd73bb800df64e880bc2b78566.jpg

some of this pipe an a few t pieces would work powered by a small fish pond pump in your water butt,tidy fall on your base to take the water away.or pay a plumber a 50 spot and get a tap plumbed in ?

feck me dc 50. the plummers around here would want 75 to knock the door 

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, king said:

feck me dc 50. the plummers around here would want 75 to knock the door 

buy a d.i.y tap with a clamp and tap on to your copper water pipe that feeds the taps.....turn off the water at the mains first though?1890666219_Screenshot_20190130-212551_SamsungInternet.jpg.7cd4c00bb20d09dd37a1aaa61a207eb7.jpg

16 minutes ago, starting out said:

just looking at them I mind the view we used to have ???

i was thinking just that half way down the pics.hes going to loose that lovely view lol.cracking set up that though mate spot on.

8 kennels is there 

• Like 1