Kennel ideas.

I done mine based on boris,s . I just leave mine in the garden to get sun on there backs from may time all through summer . Kernels just left open during day and lock them up on the night. Lifting lid on the kernel areas so easy to clean and they can also lay on top if they want 

IMG_1740.png

IMG_1739.png

IMG_1738.png

• Like 7

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I prefer wood , just incase of a parvo or the likes outbreak means I can just burn them and start again.. heres my set up now didn’t cost me anything I got all the materials free from a skip 

Posted Images

56 minutes ago, Igz said:

I done mine based on boris,s . I just leave mine in the garden to get sun on there backs from may time all through summer . Kernels just left open during day and lock them up on the night. Lifting lid on the kernel areas so easy to clean and they can also lay on top if they want 

IMG_1740.png

IMG_1739.png

IMG_1738.png

Them tiles layer on bond 

Boils my piss 🤣

• Haha 1
4 hours ago, joe ox said:

I prefer no roof on the runs so the dogs are able to lie in the sun if they prefer.

not for me that joe winter everything is wet you can get a clear roof panel if you worry about that but the sun gets in everywhere anyway don’t it 

• Like 1
17 hours ago, ferretgirl29 said:

What would that be as I'm going to build some in the future  cheers

we’re all different what i like maybe won’t be for everyone 

i’d have it so one door you open the bed is there the  drain at the back area behind the bed then opening to run after bed 

the run id have drain at the back away from the gate nice 

rough concrete on a descent camber to drain 

• Like 1
On 09/04/2024 at 09:49, joe ox said:

I prefer no roof on the runs so the dogs are able to lie in the sun if they prefer.

And the pens dry out quicker after washing down and are more airy.I always think fully enclosed kennels/runs look dark and damp

• Like 2
2 hours ago, downsouth said:

And the pens dry out quicker after washing down and are more airy.I always think fully enclosed kennels/runs look dark and damp

if it’s wood or brick porous not sealed 

vented it airs out and winter there clean lock em in bed side clean run dry in no time 

10 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

if it’s wood or brick porous not sealed 

vented it airs out and winter there clean lock em in bed side clean run dry in no time 

And you reckon my posts are nonsensical 

Dosser

• Haha 1