14 Year old stabbed to death in London.

Another young pup, no doubt highly impressionable, full of delusions about being the man and running he's own trap house one day... 

i bet he was a runner, but he chored some dough or gear off the people he was running for, got rumbled & couldn't pay the debt back, so he was rammed off the road & cut up, don't look like a robbery as no one seen no one bend down & take nothing from him 

whatever way you look at it though, whether he'd of grown up to be this or that or whatever he was and whatever he ain't a 14year old being killed is a great shame

some kids see it as a game, they think of money, girls and clothes and they don't know the severity of the path they tread, they have no one to pull them out & show them what's what

them street gangs all self destruct though, they are always cutting each other up over fk all, 

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

3 complete w@nkers... saw that slimey Blair on tv the other day, that fcuker makes my skin crawl, sanctimonious twat!  

Posted Images

On 09/01/2019 at 10:52, ftm said:

So if the 14 yr old was to knock ya kid down and seriously injured /killed them    would  you forgive them walshie? I f***ing wouldn't! I would want them dead. 

No I wouldn't. 

Edited to say I mean I wouldn't forgive him.

2 hours ago, tatsblisters said:

What a sad state this country has become when if like me we do not give a feck about a 14 year old getting killed.

Totally agree with you ,but he was not a normal 14 year old boy ,  just another cockroach  in life 

• Like 2
28 minutes ago, villaman said:

Totally agree with you ,but he was not a normal 14 year old boy ,  just another cockroach  in life 

True and tbh it would not bother me if a thousand a week met their fate those who cause misery and mayhem across the country.

• Like 2
2 hours ago, bird said:

its a cultural  thing with black and brown  people , more so than white people  deff .

Operation Trident black-on-black,no one ever said its racist because its highlighting a problem,london blacks have never dropped the tribal culture,get into westfields or somewhere shopping,look at the gangs of lads,not socio-economic or poverty lack of opportunity crap,its tribes.

• Like 3
1 hour ago, leegreen said:

What was the boy doing with a moped?  What would someone want to stab a boy for?

Drugs probably.

Edited to say, it was at the end of my friends road.

Most criminals in London use a moped as a means of escape in the traffic packed city, plus the police were not allowed to chase them if they removed there helmets until recently when they finally allowed plod to knock them off, so there is a strong possibility that he,s grabbed the wrong handbag off the wrong person or done something to someone he should,nt have and it’s bit him on the arse big time, 

3 minutes ago, mackem said:

P1030771.thumb.JPG.fac7f0dea0b5df1318349450c4d5c9e1.JPG

I put this pic up last year,black kid stabbed on a London estate,dispute between gangs,the pavement is clear now,no flowers,memories fading,life moves on.

Today’s news, tomorrow’s chip paper, ✌️

• Like 2
1 hour ago, timmytree said:

london-road-knife-incident.jpg.2b9703a2b5a4750b2d7286d80206bc68.jpgmber this Remember this delightful young man? Trying to attack a motorist with a zombie knife.

Got to court and was let off on condition he stays at home with mummy for 9 months.

He wants a f***ing bullet

Same as rest of em. Said it for ages, time to bring death sentence back for anymore than stealing a mars bar then see how these dick heads act.

• Like 4
1 hour ago, timmytree said:

london-road-knife-incident.jpg.2b9703a2b5a4750b2d7286d80206bc68.jpgmber this Remember this delightful young man? Trying to attack a motorist with a zombie knife.

Could I  offer him  The muzzle of a 12 loaded with 1-1/4 of BB . But at that range whatever it would still be in a sold slug so it wouldn't make a lot of difference. 

Still his family said that he was a good boy. He was Probably good at Nicking mopeds and making guns signs and running drugs ect. No doubt he has been superseded by another willing yout who has been equipt with a nicked  moped and is ready to join the tribe.

• Like 3

London stabbing victim Jayden Moodie, 14, 'wasn't in a gang,' says sister

His young features masked by a black scarf, fingers raised in the sign of a gun, this image appears to show how the latest victim of London’s street violence had been drawn into the capital’s gang culture.

Jayden Moodie, 14, was deliberately knocked off his moped, chased and stabbed at least seven times by three men in a “targeted attack” on Tuesday night.

Police are now investigating amid claims the aspiring boxer was the victim of a “postcode war” between rival gangs in an area of Leyton, north-east London, notorious for drug dealing.

Sister, Leah, 18, was comforted by friends as she laid flowers close to the spot where he was attacked in Bickley Road last night.

She told the Standard: “It wasn’t gang violence. He wasn’t in a gang. My brother was caring, loving. He never hurt anyone. He was 14. He would go out and see his friends.

“It’s not about him being on a moped. He got killed brutally for no reason. That’s what I want the story to be. The story’s not about him being on a moped. 

BBS3BfI.jpg

At the end of the day you don't get chased down and stabbed to death by three people for F*^k all, especially a 14 year old boy ! No doubt there is more to this story than is being released . He's not even old enough to be driving around the roads on a moped .

Edited by MickC
  • Like 1