This hunt are fu**ed .....

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Disgusting comments.  Often from people who have done fck to defend any fieldsports.  I come across poor attitude from shooters and lurcher men regularly but I wouldn't attack the whole grou

I will support all types of field sport whether I participate or not ... BUT the fact is Tim bonner has hung out the lurcher boys to dry to save the mounted packs .....

STR  WHY THE f**k if you hate hunting and hunting people why are you on here whining about it . fck off some where else

12 hours ago, Ted Newgent said:

surely the footage will be inadmissible in court as one would presume it was private land

and the sabs cam was placed illegally

In the UK we don't have that protection. Illegally gained evidence, even from the police, is generally admissible. There's no English parallel to the US 4th amendment which would protect the accused with a legal technicality. See below,

In criminal proceedings, all relevant evidence presented is prima facie admissible – the UK courts have adopted an inclusionary approach towards evidence in order to favour the victim and ensure a fair trial. The rationale behind this approach is that the court considers the primary aim of the justice system to be the discovery of the truth and is a priority above the protection of the accused’s right to private life.

https://www.inbrief.co.uk/court-proceedings/illegally-obtained-evidence/

Edited by Born Hunter
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

What fucks me off is if I was blatantly breaking the law I would be in court and find or jailed, it’s one law for the rich and another for the workers, I hear people say it’s a class thing banning mounted fox packs and I agree a lot of it is because of the way they conduct themselves and have done for years,I remember going to work on afternoons as miner to find the road blocked by hounds & horses, I got out the car and told them if I miss the cage I will loose my shift money for the day, there was no response, it wasn’t until a few more lads turned up and gave them a load of stick that they reluctantly moved.

• Like 1

It’s just one form of hunting and the folks that do it I don’t like, the hunting act and the restrictions I now face with my dogs is down to the mounted packs I believe,right through the televised interviews on the run up to the hunting act being implemented they pointed the finger at all other forms of hunting just to save there own necks, constantly saying shooting was cruel and hunting wasn’t.i am on the side of the lurcher,terrier,ferreting,fishing,shooting, brigade not mounted packs .

• Like 5

Disgusting comments. 

Often from people who have done fck to defend any fieldsports. 

I come across poor attitude from shooters and lurcher men regularly but I wouldn't attack the whole group of people who enjoy that particular sport. 

Pathetic. And the well organised, bigoted hatred and violence that is currently being waged against hunting with hounds by animal rights activists will one day come for you. 

• Like 9
  • Thanks 4

Disgusting is a strong word to use cos I don’t support mounted packs, Yes you will come across that attitude from lurcher men and shooters etc because we are nothing like you your a breed apart,if they banned hunting with dogs full stop it wouldn’t alter much for many lurcher lads because they can’t get permission anywhere, farmers &hunting want the land for themselves but they want the likes me to support them!! No thanks.

• Like 4
34 minutes ago, DIDO.1 said:

Disgusting comments. 

Often from people who have done fck to defend any fieldsports. 

I come across poor attitude from shooters and lurcher men regularly but I wouldn't attack the whole group of people who enjoy that particular sport. 

Pathetic. And the well organised, bigoted hatred and violence that is currently being waged against hunting with hounds by animal rights activists will one day come for you. 

Nothing disgusting about it. The hunts would sell out every form of hunting in a second to protect themselves. I support all types of hunting or fishing but there is no loyalty towards others there. Sad but true. The game shooters (Nargc) tried to when the pressure was on to sell out terriermen in Ireland aswell to save their own bacon.

• Like 5
4 hours ago, jiggy said:

Nothing disgusting about it. The hunts would sell out every form of hunting in a second to protect themselves. I support all types of hunting or fishing but there is no loyalty towards others there. Sad but true. The game shooters (Nargc) tried to when the pressure was on to sell out terriermen in Ireland aswell to save their own bacon.

There are quite a few people who sit on horses who aren't hunting people and can hardly be described as fieldsports people. I hardly know any hunting people, hunt staff or hunt followers who aren't involved in most other fieldsports as well. We are constantly fighting for all legitimate fieldsports....in fact most of our lives revolve around fighting for fieldsports. If hunting with hounds comes to an end then terrier work goes with it and game shooting would be gone within a decade. It really is easier to attack game shooting both practically and morally (which I won't do here) than to attack hunting. 

Again most hunts, never mind hunting people don't even ride.....its sad to see so called fieldsports people taken in by bigotry 

• Like 5