This hunt are fu**ed .....

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Disgusting comments.  Often from people who have done fck to defend any fieldsports.  I come across poor attitude from shooters and lurcher men regularly but I wouldn't attack the whole grou

I will support all types of field sport whether I participate or not ... BUT the fact is Tim bonner has hung out the lurcher boys to dry to save the mounted packs .....

STR  WHY THE f**k if you hate hunting and hunting people why are you on here whining about it . fck off some where else

17 minutes ago, paddyluke said:

i didn't start the name calling!,that's all i did was to admit i dont agree with hunting foxes with a pack of hounds which is illegal?

Do you not think its sad for someone who doesn't agree with hunting to spend their time on THL!

26 minutes ago, paddyluke said:

i didn't start the name calling!,that's all i did was to admit i dont agree with hunting foxes with a pack of hounds which is illegal?

I'm not interested in any name calling but I really don't follow your comments.

This is The HUNTING life forum, Shooting, Gamekeeping, Gun Dogs and Country Life.   We debate, we discuss, we argue, but we don't go round knocking the Hunting life!

Edited by Deker
  • Like 1
2 minutes ago, Deker said:

I'm not interested in any name calling but I really don't follow your comments.

This is The HUNTING life forum, we debate, we discuss, we argue, but we don't go round knocking the Hunting life!

i'm against illegal fox hunting,is that a big problem???

1 minute ago, paddyluke said:

i'm against illegal fox hunting,is that a big problem???

I'm against a lot of things but if, for example, I joined a forum on Gay marriage and went in with a comment about being against it I'd probably be in for a hard time..  

There seems very little point in walking into the Lions Den unless you have an agenda.

1 minute ago, Deker said:

I'm against a lot of things but if, for example, I joined a forum on Gay marriage and went in with a comment about being against it I'd probably be in for a hard time..  

There seems very little point in walking into the Lions Den unless you have an agenda.

gay marriage is legal isn't it?

7 minutes ago, paddyluke said:

gay marriage is legal isn't it?

Just what is your issue?

Fox Hunting ISN'T illegal.  Certain aspects of the Hunting Act (which isn't just about foxes) lays down rules about the way you can hunt the fox, and other animals.

If you took the time to digest it or looked back at the number of hunts and massive support for them over the Christmas/New Year period you will find there are plenty of legal ways to hunt!

Edited by Deker