Tidying the shed

Well it's kept me busy most of the day. 

I always have a day or two at Xmas break sorting it out. It's a fair old shed like. Had a clear out of stuff that hasn't moved for a couple years....no doubt I will be at screwfix next week buying something I have thrown out!

Something very satisfying about a day in the shed!

• Like 3

Need to tidy the shed but that a job for the spring its enough moving stuff out the freezers in the shed to the big freezer in the garage , nearly got frost bite in the fingers and that pisses my off enough   find something different to do 

Sons got 2 sets of tyres for his truck in the garage need to move them to my shed as you cant get past them bloody things must weigh best part of 20 kilos each , then i was hoping to get another freezer in the shed no with them bloody things in there 

23 hours ago, ryaldinhio said:

Well it's kept me busy most of the day. 

I always have a day or two at Xmas break sorting it out. It's a fair old shed like. Had a clear out of stuff that hasn't moved for a couple years....no doubt I will be at screwfix next week buying something I have thrown out!

Something very satisfying about a day in the shed!

We need some pics mate or it never happened?