Deer dogs

• Replies 520
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This lad was owned by a very good mate saw him take a good number of fallow 

Saw a good few of this cross on deer,once they have a hold of them there not letting go ,this bitch was the same cross and she put a few away pre ban 

The fastest of lurchers will be straight lined by a fallow at some point in their career if they run enough of them.

Posted Images

8 minutes ago, Daniel cain said:

at the end of 28 days and nights in the wilderness.....I would look the same..if you weren't air lifted out,and managed to last the weekend...I think you would look rather ill Kenneth?

What in this country lol I would be heavier coming out than I was going in ......

On 27 December 2018 at 23:04, Big Ron said:

Mates ? ? We exchanged a few sentences, hardly blood brothers ?  ?  , come on you would feel a lot better if you didn't come on here just to argue 

Your always right even when you very wrong old timer , wish i had a pound for how many people have said that to you over the years ??

don't you mean I'm always right but never wrong ,  i come on here to listen to the bollocks , like your mate was talking ,

On 29/12/2018 at 16:53, W. Katchum said:

Could eat the dog?

I once had a bunch of irish travellers totaly convinced i'd eaten the front leg off a lurcher who we had that only had 3 legs,told them i was stuck up a welsh mountain and was snowed in for a few months and she was to good a dog to have killed and eaten so i knocked her out and cut off her leg and eaten it to keep me from starving.One of them got all shitty when i ended up laughing and giving the game away and when he jumped up all chest puffed out the 3 legged dog pulled him to the ground and we all laughed that bit harder..:laugh:.

• Like 1
  • Haha 6