Deer dogs

• Replies 520
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This lad was owned by a very good mate saw him take a good number of fallow 

Saw a good few of this cross on deer,once they have a hold of them there not letting go ,this bitch was the same cross and she put a few away pre ban 

The fastest of lurchers will be straight lined by a fallow at some point in their career if they run enough of them.

Posted Images

42 minutes ago, shaaark said:

'Get out of that katchum/ blacky! Ya rum fool!' Don't doubt these smock wearing godforsaken heathens!! ?

What you can't see in that pic is that the unsmocked bloke has got alt of johns understrides and there at stalemate wi Rambo fearing the mother of all wedgies 

• Haha 4

Ronnie has need a week in the wilderness see what yas made off.thing his with that pic that wild man had no balls I would  have cut his fecking head off,with out a second thought and yes for the deserting if snapp was short fecking Eatin him lol  katch no fecking no whoppers that's fa sure .atb bill

16 minutes ago, billhardy said:

Ronnie has need a week in the wilderness see what yas made off.thing his with that pic that wild man had no balls I would  have cut his fecking head off,with out a second thought and yes for the deserting if snapp was short fecking Eatin him lol  katch no fecking no whoppers that's fa sure .atb bill

I think there may be a chance I may have done a few more weeks in the wilderness to see what I'm made of over the years than you Bill ,just a slim chance thou  ??  

Edited by Big Ron
  • Haha 2
8 minutes ago, Big Ron said:

I think there may be a chance I may have done a few more weeks in the wilderness to see what I'm made of over the years than you Bill ,just a slim chance thou  ??  

You sure B R? Bill sounds like he knows his shit right enough ?

2 minutes ago, billhardy said:

Yas no what thinking means Ron it means ya ain't a knows fa sure but ya katch phrase fine with me slim chance,lol ill be out I a few weeks in the new yr yas welcome ta come up the highlands it's pretty wild in some places up there good fa the soul atb bill

Or yas can trip uptomthe Midlands we in need off a decoy or two,atb bill

12 hours ago, billhardy said:

Yas no what thinking means Ron it means ya ain't a knows fa sure but ya katch phrase fine with me slim chance,lol ill be out I a few weeks in the new yr yas welcome ta come up the highlands it's pretty wild in some places up there good fa the soul atb bill

Now your Prob thinking Big Ron prob has some experience  in this type of field to say this statement , do you stop the whoppers now or risk digging a bigger hole ? ??

You crack on mate , sometimes i find you assuming and when I find the whoppers too much I just don't read the posts ? ? so no harm done ?

But none of that coded shit no one can read when blokes start sussing the whoppers and you put a smoke screen up to escape ??

Edited by Big Ron
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

So are you guys saying bill isn’t the Rambo schwarzenegger Bruce lee raw liver eating dog master worlds best hunter survivalist expert in the world ??? 

Thank f**k for that I’ve been to afraid to travel past Birmingham in case I stopped for a piss and bill leapt out from a bush wearing his speedos and camo smock and beat me up ......

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 4
  • Sad 1