Pure Greyhounds

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I've worked a few ex-racing greyhounds. Not in a serious way that some lads do though. Never been into the numbers game or involved in serious pest control. Most of my sport has been hunting small ter

Ran the local flapping tracks. A one for the pot dog and roamed the streets like most dogs in the 70s.

I know nothing of bull crosses, but I did my own thing for years working percentages, and I had better dogs before  and since is all I can say, and in 50 years of coursing dogs I learned a lot, some p

Posted Images

1 minute ago, W. Katchum said:

Might give that a bash, must need a hundred tho ? we go nest finding every year up here in the moors an arable land that surround the farm, kids love it an soon get there eye in ?

Place only about 1 1/2 miles from me, full of lapwings every year since I can remember. Must be about 112 years now ?

• Haha 1
13 minutes ago, two crows said:

I used to like collecting eggs to eat pheasant and partridge of course but also mallard Canada goose moorhen and peewit.

I've eaten pheasant, partridge and mallard eggs, but not canada goose, moorhen or lapwing eggs. Might give it a go this spring

• Like 1
25 minutes ago, low plains drifter said:

Slow cooked in Guinness with veg then make pies, or cook a casserole, if it's too gamey for you soak the meat in salt water overnight before cooking, and chisel that bean juice off your chin you clampet

Guinness does wondrous things to alot of game meat ?

6 hours ago, Moocher71 said:

I never been out with you but I been told your dog do ok and as long as u pleased with him that's all that matters.

i see the clip of him playing with munty u put up ,he looks a handy juck .

has the munty tried escaping ,I never kept one befor as pet but I've had fox cub that lived in old chicken shed and she fine until around 8 mts when she decided to go for a long walk.

atb

the dog is lovely natured , i cut that muntjac out of a dead mother , iv never once had to tell him not to touch it he just knows , the muntjac is happy living in the garden , iv had all different wild animals as pets , kids can't do it now , what area you from.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
7 hours ago, TALKCHEAP said:

the dog is lovely natured , i cut that muntjac out of a dead mother , iv never once had to tell him not to touch it he just knows , the muntjac is happy living in the garden , iv had all different wild animals as pets , kids can't do it now , what area you from.

I pm u mate

• Like 1
17 hours ago, W. Katchum said:

Couldn’t pay me to eat any thing to do with a moorhen, fcuk I wouldn’t even eat a duck that stayed close to a moorhen?? my old lurcher botch was a cnut for killing em, used to hunt up round the edge of the lakes here an retrieve em an that bitch had an iron stomach am I found her eating dead shit covered in maggots a few times, or dropping her shoulder am rubbing in em? but even she refused moorhen?

Put a moorhen in a cake and he will polish the lot off lol