xmas you looking forward to it

• Replies 282
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I was out with my mate at dinner time up the golf course he hates xmas does feck all but moan about it,him and the missus have no kids so he says they just end up getting pis,ed all the time and start

I am looking forward mostly because I’ve got a young family and they are so excited. My oldest is 6 and the other 2 are feeding of her energy so the house is buzzing, we are doing elf on a shelf so ev

Posted Images

16 hours ago, NEWKID said:

My Mrs wants a tank of diesel, 2 air freshners, anti freeze, a ginsters pastie and a yorkie for Christmas...so I'm off out in a bit lol

A tank of diesel? I bet you weren't expecting to spend that kind of money.  ?

2 off my kids have just gone to bed on there own merit. They have eaten there tea gone outside nd sprinkled there special sparkly  reindeer food on the lawn so Santa knows where to come, and decided it’s bed time.  I can’t wait to see there faces in the morning.

• Like 1
On 21/12/2018 at 01:34, Ted Newgent said:

I had a bit of a weird day today

received an amazon xmas present delivery to my PO box (private information to get the actual number)

off one summer student who worked for me this year

next was a woman text me from another town saying her parents have a gift for me. Tried to help these get their elk

called at my elderly sick farmer friends house last night and got a card with a thank you for all my help this year while he was in hospital for 6 months and 50 dollars 

now another employee from another facality is trying to track me down to give a present

Your doing some thing right ted well deserved by the sound of it

Hard frost this morning put a ferret in the pocket and took the mutts over the golfy hoping to get a rabbit or two on a good walk with the dogs . And its  hooching with old goats playing golf after 3 hours gave up and came home fed the ferrets and dropped the family off at the train station there going to the Edinburgh winter gardens  , then the pictures at night , ive the house  and telly to myself a great day 

We are no going out for our meal tomorrow till noon  i might still get my rabbits yet tomorrow LOL then i can settle down with a good book in the afternoon while there arguing over the crap on the telly