xmas you looking forward to it

• Replies 282
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I was out with my mate at dinner time up the golf course he hates xmas does feck all but moan about it,him and the missus have no kids so he says they just end up getting pis,ed all the time and start

I am looking forward mostly because I’ve got a young family and they are so excited. My oldest is 6 and the other 2 are feeding of her energy so the house is buzzing, we are doing elf on a shelf so ev

Posted Images

On 24/12/2018 at 00:19, NEWKID said:

Is Johnnyboy still Mr Miyagi at that club??

Some say he is the mayor of munchkin town.

And the fence panels within 1 mile of the club have never looked so good.

7 hours ago, mushroom said:

Can't stand it!

I'm getting more grumpy as I age :laugh:

Well this Christmas has been a quiet one for us. Just mother in law and one of the daughters, her partner and their two kids here today. Tomorrow we are at one of the daughters and the next day we are invaded by the whole clan. So there will be 16 head so it will be a bit manic.  I go along with it because it is only once a year for a short period of time.  Friday I am going to shoot with two of the son in laws. We go to a friend who is a gun nut. We will take rifles and shotguns. He's got a high tower and several other traps and we take a few more to set up a good layout. The main stipulation is to bring large quantities of ammunition. There is no pull or scoring and we shoot until either we have no targets left, no ammo left or the barrels are so hot that you cant hold them. That's a proper shooting day. I forgot the bbq .

• Like 1

Had a great day got all my chores done mutts walked and headed out for the meal a nice meal delayed by a couple who couldn't tell the time , twelve of us at the table and my daughters boyfriend proposed to her i got it tight as he asked me if he could marry her 2 weeks ago and didnt tell the wife LOL 2 bottles of bubbly a hundred quid ?

• Like 3

well that's it all over with now all done for another year ,the wife and daughter are off to the sales and im having a lazy day in bed,my bud and his wife have went for a walk in to town,get new year out the way and get back to normal life

I wish dogs out early as sons back to work then dragged round the relations just back  in time to see the daughter and boyfriend off to Aberdeen then start tidying up . Maybe back to normal tomorrow and get a bit hunting in