Fury v wilder

1 hour ago, shaaark said:

Look back at my earler posts lads. Wilder = SHITHOUSE!! He doesn't want joshua, he doesn't want a fury rematch, and he only took the 1st fury fight cos he saw fury as a washed up has been!! Been saying it for ages, he's fought NO-ONE. so all this 'punch power'? Come on, for f**k'S SAKE!!

Audley A Force Harrison

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I noticed it with football too.just a better insight and passion for it.

you see max that's where we disagree....and I think your very wrong.....iron mike had great footwork..and superb headmovement...the amount of shots that slid past his head in his early fights was some

First time I’ve seen a p***y get robbed  

Posted Images

9 hours ago, shaaark said:

And I will also say, in my opinion, as we speak now, dillian whyte will beat tyson fury. Fury can't take a really good k o punch, regardless of wilder, like I keep saying, wilder has fought NO REAL OPPONENTS, ever. So why on earth do people keep talking about his k o power? Bruno did it, tyson did it etc etc. When you're fed mediocre opponents, you WILL knock them out! Simple

you  might be right mate, suppose it depends  how  focused  fury  is, he deff out box whyte , prob Aj  as well , but both can bang and both are better boxers than wilder . combination of fast hard punches  , will finish most boxers , ok one hit bangers like wilder look good, but dont always finish your man, proved by fury .if it whyte  v Aj in april,  if they reckon like say how he improved since  there last fight,  there good chance he beat Aj , he hurt him before , he deff could beat him, in heavyweights  as Gnasher  used to say , it only take couple good shots  and  any man will get KO . but i think if Aj boxes well  he beat whyte  and fury, wilder  , but god knows when he fight these 2 .

2 hours ago, bird said:

you  might be right mate, suppose it depends  how  focused  fury  is, he deff out box whyte , prob Aj  as well , but both can bang and both are better boxers than wilder . combination of fast hard punches  , will finish most boxers , ok one hit bangers like wilder look good, but dont always finish your man, proved by fury .if it whyte  v Aj in april,  if they reckon like say how he improved since  there last fight,  there good chance he beat Aj , he hurt him before , he deff could beat him, in heavyweights  as Gnasher  used to say , it only take couple good shots  and  any man will get KO . but i think if Aj boxes well  he beat whyte  and fury, wilder  , but god knows when he fight these 2 .

Think you had a soft spot for gnasher ray lol

8 hours ago, keepdiggin said:

Think you had a soft spot for gnasher ray lol

i did mate , lol    he was good bloke he said it, for what it was, alot didnt like him  because he spoke his mind, wonder if ever dig out lap top and have wander on and look at the boxing posts?, we need few characters on any site to keep it lively   more so this nut house    haha  .

16 hours ago, bird said:

i did mate , lol    he was good bloke he said it, for what it was, alot didnt like him  because he spoke his mind, wonder if ever dig out lap top and have wander on and look at the boxing posts?, we need few characters on any site to keep it lively   more so this nut house    haha  .

There are already a few 'characters' on here ray, even a couple that think tyson fury can walk on water. And that he's the best heavyweight boxer since ali, and the best fighter on the planet. Oh, hang on, he can, and he is, isn't he? ?. ........ lol

Edited by shaaark
58 minutes ago, shaaark said:

There are already a few 'characters' on here ray, even a couple that think tyson fury can walk on water. And that he's the best heavyweight boxer since ali, and the best fighter on the planet. Oh, hang on, he can, and he is, isn't he? ?. ........ lol

haha  , yeh   , and ive got better football team than him as well  lol , be bloody hard night for Wolves to night, Liverpool beat us last time, and prob do it again to night, but anything  can happen in football , same as boxing   one good punch and its over .

1 hour ago, maxhardcore said:

Decent football team Ray but shit support ?

Get ya self along and be a proper supporter instead of pretending from your armchair lol ☺️

And for those who think whyte will do anything with Fury ' Wilder or AJ he would have to catch them on a very bad night and he'd still need a lucky shot.

Hes just struggled against Chisora again ffs

Some clueless fookers on here ??

some clueless fookers on here ,  you couldn't of been any closer to the truth ,

• Haha 1

Get ya self along and be a proper supporter instead of pretending from your armchair lol ☺️

And for those who think whyte will do anything with Fury ' Wilder or AJ he would have to catch them on a very bad night and he'd still need a lucky shot.

Irony at its best ?

• Thanks 1

Come on now, new year and all that lol ?.

Regarding whyte and joshua, whyte aready beat joshua 9 years ago, outfought and outboxed him. I obviously know joshua beat him a couple of years ago. And out of the three you mentioned, joshua would be a harder fight for whyte than wilder or fury

Edited by shaaark