Fury v wilder

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I noticed it with football too.just a better insight and passion for it.

you see max that's where we disagree....and I think your very wrong.....iron mike had great footwork..and superb headmovement...the amount of shots that slid past his head in his early fights was some

First time I’ve seen a p***y get robbed  

Posted Images

Deontay was outclassed for most of the fight but does 100% deserve he's credit, let that be a lesson to those who say fury can't take a shot , took it, got up and went on the attack , he'd get up from Joshua too Joshua ain't even a massive one hitter quitter what people try and make out , all those talking about furys chin best look at tonight , that's heart , that's being game 

• Like 2

Scores:

115.111 wilder

114.110 Fury

In hindsight 10 contested rounds, if fury 7.3 up the two knock downs levels it up. 

I think the judge that scored draw (british) may have been playing conservatively at that. The one that had wilder 4 up at the end is a joke.

• Like 1
31 minutes ago, Billy b said:

Joshua does not punch as hard as Wilder , both Fury and Wilder would be good fights with Joshua.To be fair to Wilder even though I thought Fury should have won,that was a good fight . Furys good recovery powers where there for all to see after that second knockdown. Wilder and  Fury just ruined Hearns xmas . Lol 115-111 score was a joke , other than two knockdowns did Wilder even win any other rounds ?

Edited by MickC
35 minutes ago, Billy b said:

Deontay was outclassed for most of the fight but does 100% deserve he's credit, let that be a lesson to those who say fury can't take a shot , took it, got up and went on the attack , he'd get up from Joshua too Joshua ain't even a massive one hitter quitter what people try and make out , all those talking about furys chin best look at tonight , that's heart , that's being game 

Double post, my bad .

Edited by MickC
Double post