4 minutes ago, mackem said:

Order....order.....they have sat on their fat arses jeering each other in the house and playing behind the scene games,as you said give back the last 2 years salaries plus expenses as they certainly haven't earned them,and give cvameron a hefty boot in the balls as he certainly has none bowing out when times got tough as soon as he realised the people,the majority of the people,british people,had enough of the EU rule.

"get the Tommy chap to do something, it'll take the heat off",must go I've a hot 6year old waiting! 

• Haha 1

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Correct. Of those nine countries some receive more back in trade within the EU than they  put in.  When they hand the dosh over to Brussels and Brussels then divvies it out to the poorer EU count

If you want to see hatred look at the political left. From antifa to momentum to unite against hate.  We arnt full of hate we are just pissed off.  Being against giving power to the eu isn't

What the latest news has demonstrated is that May's policy of appeasement to the EU was similar to Chamberlain's appeasement towards Hitler in the 1930's. By standing up to the EU and removing any hop

Posted Images

Cameron the little snake ran off like a little kid, "give me my guns back I'm not playing" Lol. 

The vote tonight hold no water, we still leave on the 29th if the EU won't give an extension. 

But of course their plan has always been to vote every thing down till there's nothing left but to stay in.

Cheers Arry

• Like 2
8 minutes ago, walshie said:

It was a lot closer than I thought though. 4 votes in it. If you'd believed the shit they were telling us earlier in the week it would have been downvoted by hundreds. These treacherous b*****ds should be voting in line with their constituents wishes rather than their own.

Article 50 clearly states if an agreement hasn't been made by 29th March we leave regardless. Surely votes shouldn't make a difference to that. Not leaving at all would make the 2 main parties effectively unelectable in future.

You're absolutely spot on Dave.

I think this is the point that pisses people off the most - politicians just nod and give that shit-eating grin, then do whatever they want.

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, Arry said:

Cameron the little snake ran off like a little kid, "give me my guns back I'm not playing" Lol. 

The vote tonight hold no water, we still leave on the 29th if the EU won't give an extension. 

But of course their plan has always been to vote every thing down till there's nothing left but to stay in.

Cheers Arry

I still enjoyed watching his lip quivering the day after the referendum. :laugh: The fact that the country had the audacity to think for themselves broke him. His wife's hot though. 

1 minute ago, W. Katchum said:

It has to? Surely there has to be a consequence of not doing what we voted for mate? Or am I deluded, other wise what fcuk are all we all doing living by these enforced laws an acts that are thrust upon us if the very same folk forcing em onto us can do as they please 

and what the fk can we do about it ?it will be such a watered down job  it wont make any difference  .

3 minutes ago, W. Katchum said:

It has to? Surely there has to be a consequence of not doing what we voted for mate? Or am I deluded, other wise what fcuk are all we all doing living by these enforced laws an acts that are thrust upon us if the very same folk forcing em onto us can do as they please 

I think so too. If they disregard democracy to suit themselves, then the fact they were voted in democratically themselves should hold the same weight and parliament should be dissolved.  "Nah, I voted for you once but i changed my mind now so f**k off."

2 minutes ago, W. Katchum said:

Like Iv said I not too clued up on good deal bad deal it Fcuking Noel Edmonds no deal ?. Just want out mate, an if getting out means we are still dealing with them then so be it, as long as we are officially out, then I’ll leave it upto folk a lot cleverer than me to discect the deal an maybe push for a change but atleast getting out would be start, with any or no deal I don’t care. I just care about how our govt carry out our wishes, not as a citizen asking his mp for summat but as a nation telling them we want chamge?

i fully understand were you come from  but , lets be fair  in 2 years and fkn millions of pounds  we have moved nowere and all the polatitions have been coining it in  and want to continue  to do so  its a fkn shambles pal  , 

An always will be I believe but as long as it’s a British shambles an not a eu run British shambles, Cos that’s what the country wants?

but they hold the cards mate   ,they are all pissing in the same pot .its an exclusive club to rip the tax payers off  and its working . 

Well let’s face it the mob doin the dealing now couldn’t come to an arrangement in a brother with a pocket Full a readies mate, so maybe they need somebody from the outsides Input, maybe not him but why not use use some tycoon that does deals for a living or summat? I can imagine half these cnuts have only ever made deals for new patios or kitchens ffs

Farage is not is not scared of them says it like it is. Does not bow down to the EU feckers. Does not respect the lying Traitors of parliament but does respect the will of the people and know how the people feel.

He might just walk it if he heads up a new party. As I ask you who could you vote for now?

Cheers Arry

• Like 1