• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Correct. Of those nine countries some receive more back in trade within the EU than they  put in.  When they hand the dosh over to Brussels and Brussels then divvies it out to the poorer EU count

If you want to see hatred look at the political left. From antifa to momentum to unite against hate.  We arnt full of hate we are just pissed off.  Being against giving power to the eu isn't

What the latest news has demonstrated is that May's policy of appeasement to the EU was similar to Chamberlain's appeasement towards Hitler in the 1930's. By standing up to the EU and removing any hop

Posted Images

4 minutes ago, tandors said:

The only thing to be sure of is that we won't leave with no deal. 

4 minutes ago, tandors said:

The only thing to be sure of is that we won't leave with no deal. 

If them cnts can’t negotiate and our pm can’t deluver then no deal is the only way her words 

Edited by green lurchers

Won't happen. EU won't budge from their bully boy position, our MPs don't want it. I can see a second referendum this time with even more remain propaganda. And you're right with regard to James o Brian he's some kind of remainer saint.

1 minute ago, tandors said:

Won't happen. EU won't budge from their bully boy position, our MPs don't want it. I can see a second referendum this time with even more remain propaganda. And you're right with regard to James o Brian he's some kind of remainer saint.

Fuk  the Eu do u think they wer gonna hand out the popcorn lol 

Edited by green lurchers

To hold another referendum, saying "we'll honour that result", is admitting that we won't honour the original result, which goes against the most basic principles of democracy !

There seems no doubt the PM will lose, but what I will find most interesting will be her immediate reaction ! Will send stay and make the old "I get it" statement.........or will she turn on her heels and leave the House straightaway ?

• Like 1

If your given a couple of years at work to complete a project and you cant even make a decent start you need to do the decent thing and f**k-off and take your mates who were helping/hindering you along to the dole to sign on as well,when are we going to have a decent alternative party ? because the same showers of shit will be voted in again and again otherwise.

• Like 2
3 minutes ago, W. Katchum said:

So what’s gonna happen noo?? 

She should stand down and maybe a early general election 

you is fckd

i have two spare beds over here

if you need to escape 

bring quavers

Edited by Ted Newgent
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1