• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Correct. Of those nine countries some receive more back in trade within the EU than they  put in.  When they hand the dosh over to Brussels and Brussels then divvies it out to the poorer EU count

If you want to see hatred look at the political left. From antifa to momentum to unite against hate.  We arnt full of hate we are just pissed off.  Being against giving power to the eu isn't

What the latest news has demonstrated is that May's policy of appeasement to the EU was similar to Chamberlain's appeasement towards Hitler in the 1930's. By standing up to the EU and removing any hop

Posted Images

9 minutes ago, jiggy said:

We will take him.

I wish,massive amount of eastern Europeans here,if you see a white person in the area they are chatting in polish,or Latvian,or Romanian,polish hate immigrants yet they have invaded the UK.

I am off to Russia in a few weeks,thinking of applying for asylum as the UK is being slowly f****d over.

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, Lenmcharristar said:

Swap him for Gerry kelly then 

How about Michael stone. I couldn't give a fcuk either way but when you bomb countries don't be disappointed when they turn up looking for refuge. Syria was a fine country before the west destroyed it. It's a bit like the black vote in America . If millions of slaves weren't imported then they wouldn't have a vote. Britain is now controlled by mixed race London for a reason as the massive financial hub in London was made from those lands when suited. But I'd guess they would all be drinking from mud puddles without the education they were given.?

1 minute ago, mackem said:

I wish,massive amount of eastern Europeans here,if you see a white person in the area they are chatting in polish,or Latvian,or Romanian,polish hate immigrants yet they have invaded the UK.

I am off to Russia in a few weeks,thinking of applying for asylum as the UK is being slowly f****d over.

Fcuk you may watch voon will have on trumped up charges haha pun intended

3 minutes ago, jiggy said:

How about Michael stone. I couldn't give a fcuk either way but when you bomb countries don't be disappointed when they turn up looking for refuge. Syria was a fine country before the west destroyed it. It's a bit like the black vote in America . If millions of slaves weren't imported then they wouldn't have a vote. Britain is now controlled by mixed race London for a reason as the massive financial hub in London was made from those lands when suited. But I'd guess they would all be drinking from mud puddles without the education they were given.?

Gazza too don’t forget he’s a blitzer who played a flute, but not to the tune if your liking, however your letting the pedo pakis in too and Ireland stayed neutral, so why have foreigners taken over Dublin never mind London 

3 minutes ago, mackem said:

Polish integrated fine in Ireland and there is no issue as they have similar history's. They are workers and we are workers and both got f****d by their big bad neighbouring countries. My cousin works in Iraq and the locals have good time for Irish workers, hate British workers and absolutely despise Americans. I wonder why?

2 minutes ago, Lenmcharristar said:

Gazza too don’t forget he’s a blitzer who played a flute, but not to the tune if your liking, however your letting the pedo pakis in too and Ireland stayed neutral, so why have foreigners taken over Dublin never mind London 

We have a history of foreigners taking over Dublin. These ones were invited in without them evicting families and starving them and dividing up the good land and property amongst themselves. The lesser of 2 evils maybe but now that they are British citizens maybe it's history repeating itself. Pity the Hunting Life wasn't around to bitch when the Romans walked through.

• Like 1
5 minutes ago, jiggy said:

My cousin works in Iraq and the locals have good time for Irish workers, hate British workers and absolutely despise Americans. I wonder why?

Polacks didn't integrate here,they have flooded the place,changing the face of some areas,and as for the Iraqis liking your cousin,thats one mans word.

9 minutes ago, jiggy said:

Polish integrated fine in Ireland and there is no issue as they have similar history's. They are workers and we are workers and both got f****d by their big bad neighbouring countries. My cousin works in Iraq and the locals have good time for Irish workers, hate British workers and absolutely despise Americans. I wonder why?

So why are you not heading to Iceland to claim back the Irish women that the vikings stole from Ireland to take as wives for them selves. Always the hard done by war stories jiggy fs. The biggest killer of Irish in Ulster was the republicans and that’s a fact. Now don’t let the truth get in the way of an uncle Albert story

Edited by Lenmcharristar
  • Like 1
2 minutes ago, mackem said:

Polacks didn't integrate here,they have flooded the place,changing the face of some areas,and as for the Iraqis liking your cousin,thats one mans word.

Yea they like goats, camels and young boys too, still doesn’t make them good people either

• Like 1
1 minute ago, Lenmcharristar said:

So why are you not heading to Iceland to claim back the Irish women that the vikings stole from Ireland to take as wives for them selves. Always the hard done by war stories jiggy fs. The biggest of Irish in Ulster was the republicans and that’s a fact. Now don’t let the truth get in the way of an uncle Albert story

Ok buddy but don't cry when there is no pork on the menu at future weddings. Integration is a bitch 

3 minutes ago, Lenmcharristar said:

No hope of that here jiggy, I live in Belfast , the only way that could happen. If Naomi long eats the whole pig and nobody else gets a turn

Ha ha. I couldn't give a shit but the one sided thread was getting boring so I just thought I'd stir the pot to liven it up a bit. I might head up there in a few weeks with kids to see titanic exhibition. I'll bring a kilo of sugar to sprinkle on the bitter ones. My friend pavel from Poland is coming and Ichmad from Iran. We are meeting up with paddy from my way and Allister from up your end. Hopefully if a Scottish bloke turns up he's on the united colours of immigrants side.? Tried to text my welsh buddy but I couldn't understand his reply.

2 minutes ago, jiggy said:

Ha ha. I couldn't give a shit but the one sided thread was getting boring so I just thought I'd stir the pot to liven it up a bit. I might head up there in a few weeks with kids to see titanic exhibition. I'll bring a kilo of sugar to sprinkle on the bitter ones. My friend pavel from Poland is coming and Ichmad from Iran. We are meeting up with paddy from my way and Allister from up your end. Hopefully if a Scottish bloke turns up he's on the united colours of immigrants side.? Tried to text my welsh buddy but I couldn't understand his reply.

That’s cause they’re fluent in sheep, now don’t be leaving the mussie up here make sure it goes back with you. Haha anyway polskis hate pakis so don’t be drinking in your house with yer mates, oh feck pandering to the mussie already defo a night of fun