19 minutes ago, Black neck said:

What does she do mate 

She guards me place we kept getting stuff nicked before as I'm out in the sticks. I used to take her work up the scrappy when I was still doing all that. Now she just looks after me place and comes down me mates farm and land for a mooch about and kept as a pet 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On ‎08‎/‎01‎/‎2019 at 06:57, downsouth said:

Im not a mathmatics expert bit i want to know how jes got 20% pf whatever in there.sirely yo can have 50% 25% 12.5% or if you went 1/2cross to a purebreed 75% but how the f**k do you get 20%

Tried to work it out but it made my head hurt!

Then remembered I had this, that gives you 60% 40% using two types, so to get 20% you'd have to cross with a 50/50, how that fella got 20% withll those breeds the mind boggles, unless he's a maths professor or something

WIN_20190114_22_23_22_Pro.jpg

Edited by robertb123
add

4 hours ago, Cannyboy said:

Caucasian shepherd ..best natural gaurd dog in the world in my opinion..

Screenshot_20190119-011158_Gallery.jpg

FB_IMG_1547860603095.jpg

FB_IMG_1547860628264.jpg

The handler is in cracking condition fair play 

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Black neck said:

The handler is in cracking condition fair play 

yup  , never  noticed  the dog, lol    i would have thought the kangal  as good , both  do similar  job , and prob the kangal more healthier type dog  of all the big breeds . 

The ones ive seen have all been excellent guards.Ive seen a couple of people try using them for pp and its not really a suitable job for them.

• Like 1

any dogs for sale for yard or trained protection  don't want a nutter must be under control 

German Shepard only 

15 hours ago, Kimbo said:

any dogs for sale for yard or trained protection  don't want a nutter must be under control 

German Shepard only 

plenty of good gsd on the net, the ones i seen were (East European  lines )  big strong/ healthy types, good hip scores ,  bred for work , they were army/ patrol dogs, have look there , if you like you say you want a Alsatian 

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, bird said:

plenty of good gsd on the net, the ones i seen were (East European  lines )  big strong/ healthy types, good hip scores ,  bred for work , they were army/ patrol dogs, have look there , if you like you say you want a Alsatian 

loads about one of mine i bred at 9 weeks old and he wasn't the biggest 

IMG_20190129_081548_5.jpg

mother to him 

Untitled.png

On 1 February 2019 at 09:26, bird said:

As right ray the old ddr types bred for patrolling the borders etc these are great alsation so and some were absorbed in to some lines for there ability to switch off and make great family guardians that's alls yas need I had a dream alsation xed with a lab  that ended getting me in front off the bench that animal would not give ground on home situation where we were greatly outnumbered so come out on top he was like three men ,and we walked from the bench the dogs life intact and my freedom  seems along time ago now but there yas go ,true I'll leave that to the readers ta believe of not there's one a two on here that now shames has crackers knows the same ten stoner has I do lol.atb bill

• Like 1