When will.it happen here

59 minutes ago, C.green said:

Thats bullshit. Know loads of muslims with dogs. Most the big money bulldog studs for a start. 

thats fair point  , lot Pakistan's  like the big macho  type dogs, and bulldogs , maybe its the other tribes  then   haha  

• Like 1

I think this is bull shit most Asians don’t mind dogs same as white folk most have been bought up to fear unknown dogs but bit different in there lands were dogs run feral an can be quite nasty.Arab Muslims don’t mind Salukis a lot of the pakis I know like fighting breeds I used to live next door to a paki family none of them minded mine  there old man didn’t like dogs but his wife said he was a bit of a funny f****r 

They can f**k right off all religions can cause of so much shit muslims want everyone to be Muslim but I expect the other religions do aswell. The Christensen going on about gays being wrong f**k off. Got a few gay mates they know my views so we don't talk about it. The world's fecked so just make of it what you can get the best from everything and live in your own bubble well that's what I do seems to work most the time 

Just now, Saltmoon said:

They can f**k right off all religions can cause of so much shit muslims want everyone to be Muslim but I expect the other religions do aswell. The Christensen going on about gays being wrong f**k off. Got a few gay mates they know my views so we don't talk about it. The world's fecked so just make of it what you can get the best from everything and live in your own bubble well that's what I do seems to work most the time 

Ment all other religions would probably like everyone else to be like them aswell 

I know loads of Muslims with running/bull type dogs and gamebirds lol. I lived in Cardiff town centre renting for a few yrs before i moved back to the valleys and bought a place.... Used to take my terriers for a walk around bute park, big groups of sand niggers, see the the little patterdales and would get up leave their pray mats and run away from the dogs fighting to climb the trees?backwards cnuts?

1 hour ago, Daniel cain said:

I know loads of Muslims with running/bull type dogs and gamebirds lol. I lived in Cardiff town centre renting for a few yrs before i moved back to the valleys and bought a place.... Used to take my terriers for a walk around bute park, big groups of sand niggers, see the the little patterdales and would get up leave their pray mats and run away from the dogs fighting to climb the trees?backwards cnuts?

One of them once had a panic attack when I got on the bus with my dog as a boy, the bus driver told them to settle down or get off the bus ? 

• Like 2