Japan Petitioning The IWC To Lift Whaling Ban

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

my old man was on the catchers.38/39..he still believed in it till he died.. south georgia...that season was the last of the fraca's..somewere in the region of fourty thousand taken..they knew then,an

They served in the first world war!  Scotland, Ireland and all thcolonies played their part.     

Leave them alone they have sacrificed enough for us. Time to be left in peace

Posted Images

11 minutes ago, Dinosaurs said:

I think they should leave the whales & kill the sharks....fukn hate the scary b*****ds!! Atb

The Chinese do in masses, cut their fins off and chuck em back alive to die slowly, horrible people! 

• Like 2

my old man was on the catchers.38/39..he still believed in it till he died.. south georgia...that season was the last of the fraca's..somewere in the region of fourty thousand taken..they knew then,and before,, that it had to be controlled, else the whole system was breaking down etc..if anyone's round hull, the maritime museum is a interesting place to visit..ask em to see my old mans contract..tommy webb..he spent his full life deep sea.i donated it to them after he died..google hecktoria..the first mother ship to  bring up the arse end.. same as stern draggers today do i believe in it no..but what do i know..

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1
1 hour ago, byron said:

my old man was on the catchers.38/39..he still believed in it till he died.. south georgia...that season was the last of the fraca's..somewere in the region of fourty thousand taken..they knew then,and before,, that it had to be controlled, else the whole system was breaking down etc..if anyone's round hull, the maritime museum is a interesting place to visit..ask em to see my old mans contract..tommy webb..he spent his full life deep sea.i donated it to them after he died..google hecktoria..the first mother ship to  bring up the arse end.. same as stern draggers today do i believe in it no..but what do i know..

Nice input Byron.

With new technological advances, I've heard rumours of weapons research where they can get the sharks to attack on land. If this is the case we could see a catastrophic paradigm shift when you combine this with climate change and rising sea levels. I mean what sort of calibre would you need for bull shark?

• Haha 1